Propaganda Performer: Democrats Thank Stephen Colbert Online for His Years of Service to...
Let's Compare Other Late-Night Hosts' Finale Viewership to Numbers Colbert's Media Fans Ar...
Trump Trolls Colbert with Hilarious AI Video of Throwing Him in the Dumpster
Tulsi Leaves DNI Role to Care for Husband Abraham — A Heartwarming Example...
The Snake Emerges: Adam Schiff's Heartless Jab at Tulsi Amid Her Husband's Cancer...
POPCORN! FCC Chair Brendan Carr Asks for Public Comment About ABC's 'Bona Fide...
Moan of ‘Arc’: CNN’s Kasie Hunt Has ‘Grave’ Concerns About Trump’s America 250...
Reuters Gets Shredded for Anon 'Person Familiar With the Matter' Spin on Tulsi...
Power Hungry: Wasserman Schultz Invades Majority-Black District After Redistricting Wipes...
Rep. Thanedar Slammed as Disgusting and Vile for Attacking Tulsi Gabbard While Her...
DNC's Photo Tribute to Colbert Speaks Volumes About What the Show Was REALLY...
Trump Announces Decision on Attending Don Jr.'s Wedding Amid Iran Tensions and X...
Democrats Stage Mutiny Against Schumer As Party Loses All Hope
Tulsi Gabbard Resigning as Director of National Intelligence, Trump Responds With Support
Dem Rep. Katherine Clark Tried Pushing Biden-Era BS on CNBC and Got Called...

Elon Musk throws a wrench in Reuters' 'trust & safety' spin with election interference reminder

With Elon Musk continuing to make changes at Twitter while promising to expose the behind-the-scenes shenanigans that took place leading up to the 2020 presidential election, the media’s continuing to do its part to try and make it sound as if something bad is taking place and the social media platform:

Advertisement

As “journalism” dictates, Reuters just passes along comments from disgruntled former employees as news without an ounce of skepticism:

Twitter’s former head of trust and safety Yoel Roth on Tuesday said the social media company was not safer under new owner Elon Musk, warning in his first interview since resigning this month that the company no longer had enough staff for safety work.

Roth had tweeted after Musk’s takeover that by some measures, Twitter safety had improved under the billionaire’s ownership.

Asked in an interview at the Knight Foundation conference on Tuesday whether he still felt that way, Roth said: “No.”

What much of the media won’t report is that former Twitter employees such as the one above (and others on prog side) define “safety” as “keeping the platform’s narrative heavily in favor of the Left and suppressing voices on the Right.”

In response to that, Musk has given a bit of a preview of his promise to publish files on free speech suppression that previously took place on Twitter:

Advertisement

We already knew that when the Left accused the Right of “election interference” it was 100 percent pure projection, but it sounds like we’re about to get actual proof.

Right? Pass that popcorn!

***

Related:

Turley: Elon Musk taking on an ‘alliance that has proven overwhelming in the past’ (until now)

Alyssa Milano slams Elon Musk for allowing such brazen ‘copywrite infringement’ on Twitter

DeSantis calls down the THUNDER on Apple for threatening Elon Musk over free speech (watch)

***

Editor’s Note:

Help us keep owning the libs! Join Twitchy VIP and use promo code AMERICAFIRST to receive a 25% discount off your membership!

Join the conversation as a VIP Member

Recommended

Trending on Twitchy Videos

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement