When Elon Musk took his poll last month about free speech on Twitter, we wondered if it had something to do with what had been happening to The Babylon Bee.
- Seth Dillon explains why The Babylon Bee has been ‘locked out of our account for hateful conduct’
- Seth Dillon shares Twitter’s statement about Babylon Bee’s locked account and it’s ‘truly Orwellian’
- Twitter locks defiant Babylon Bee editor-in-chief Kyle Mann out of his account for the ‘hateful conduct’ that is … spotlighting Uyghur genocide
- Twitter pulls the account-locking trigger on Not the Bee CEO (and Babylon Bee founder) Adam Ford for — you guessed it — ‘hateful conduct’
- Twitter has spoken, declaring that ‘we will not overturn our decision’ to punish The Babylon Bee for following basic biological science
- Babylon Bee CEO Seth Dillon’s thread gets to the heart of Twitter’s bogus commitment to ‘opinions and beliefs without barriers’