Scott Wiener Campaign Event Features Drag Queen Singing ‘Wiener Is a Girl’s Best...
The View to a Shill: Sunny Hostin and Ana Navarro Use Their ‘ABC...
Huge if True: The Teachers Unions Are More Committed to Democrat Politics Than...
AP: New York Gallery Opens Exhibit of Epstein Files That Visitors Aren’t Allowed...
Ratio-Palooza! TMZ Gets ROASTED After Cooking Up ANOTHER 'Scandal' About Spencer Pratt
Reuters Removes Video That 'Lacked Necessary Context' About Supreme Court Ruling
Medicine Bawl: Mark Cuban Working With Trump Is a Hard Pill to Swallow...
Ben Crump: Vandals Spray-Painted 'Trump' and 'DeSantis' on Graves in Historically Black Ce...
Virginia Is Preparing for ICE Surge With Senate Bill Banning Masks
The Dumbest Charlatan You Know (Looking at You, Ilhan) Is Suffering from Terminal...
Massie 'CONE-FIDENT' About Primary Win, But Comes Off As a Total Pinecone in...
Barb McQuade Says 'Theocracy Is the Stuff of ISIS' After Prayer Rally in...
Here’s TN State Rep. Justin Pearson Doing More Performative In-Your-Face Nonsense
Dumb and Dumber: Hunter Biden and Candace Owens Team Up in Bizarre Grifter...
Google Says Technical Issue in Google Earth Caused the Pacific Palisades to Be...

'Trump was DEVASTATED he couldn't go': The Atlantic Story about Trump allegedly bashing troops continues to crash and BURN

Ruh-roh, The Atlantic. Looks like yet another person who is NOT ANONYMOUS has debunked your story about Trump disrespecting our buried troops.

Whoda thunk it?

Advertisement

From Bretibart:

Ambassador McCourt was there the day President Trump’s team called off the trip to the cemetery at Belleau Wood because of inclement weather. She is the latest U.S. official who was actually present at the event to publicly deny the Atlantic’s account of events, which is based entirely on anonymous sources.

“Needless to say, I never spoke to the Atlantic, and I can’t imagine who would,” McCourt told Breitbart News. “In my presence, POTUS has NEVER denigrated any member of the U.S. military or anyone in service to our country. And he certainly did not that day, either. Let me add, he was devastated to not be able to go to the cemetery at Belleau Wood. In fact, the next day, he attended and spoke at the ceremony in Suresnes in the pouring rain.”

McCourt’s denial regarding the Atlantic comes after former White House deputy chief of staff Zach Fuentes, a top confidante of former chief of staff John Kelly, denied the story earlier on Monday in an exclusive statement to Breitbart News.

Gosh, we’re seeing a bunch of people willing to go on the record claiming Trump didn’t call our buried troops losers and suckers … still, only anonymous sources verifying other anonymous sources with The Atlantic story.

Almost as if it’s just a bunch of fake news BS.

Advertisement

They really are rather predictable.

And sad.

Trust us, if Bolton had heard this it would have been the big teaser for his crappy book.

We’re not holding our breath but we’re more than happy to continue discrediting and tearing this fake story apart.

And any other fake story these outlets put out filled with scheduled scandals until the election.

***

Related:

LMFAO! Candace Owens broke Cardi B SO BADLY in savage debate she kept babbling about and attacking Candace all day

‘Starting to get REALLY sick of this’: Dem strategist admits Biden/Harris could lose college-educated white women and Lefties just LOSE IT

‘You lying FRAUD’: Candace Owens calls down the THUNDER on Cardi B in VICIOUS back and forth about Joe Biden, racism, and taxes

Join the conversation as a VIP Member

Recommended

Trending on Twitchy Videos

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement