Remember when Joe Walsh was going to take up his musket if Trump wasn’t elected?
1. Donald Trump is a unique & dangerous threat to our Republic.
2. He must be stopped.
3. ALL OF US must come together to stop him.
4. Therefore, I pledge to support WHOEVER the Democrat nominee is.
5. If a libertarian/conservative like me can make that pledge, can’t you?
— Joe Walsh (@WalshFreedom) February 11, 2020
- You helped elect him, Joe.
- Why must he be stopped? The country is kicking a*s and taking names.
- Even a socialist, Joe? Dude.
- Wow, talk about a major pandering FAIL.
Erick Erickson chimed in because like other conservatives and libertarians, he knows voting for a socialist is stupid.
A libertarian/conservative would not say they'd prefer a socialist. But a grifter might. https://t.co/WcWePyZeys
— Erick Erickson (@EWErickson) February 12, 2020
He’s so desperate to matter and be relevant.
A libertarian or conservative patriot American who is paying attention could absolutely choose a “socialist” over Donald Trump. Anyone with morals or values could make that choice.
— Hope H (@hhugh02) February 12, 2020
No. No we couldn’t. That’s just really stupid.
— RLSII (@rls2robert) February 13, 2020
You want to be a never trumper? Fine. You call yourself a conservative and support what may be a socialist candidate? You're a phony.
— TJ @ Shield Defense (@1ShieldDefense) February 13, 2020
Does this apply to George Will and Bill Kristol as well?
— ICON Lecture Series (@ICONLectures) February 12, 2020
Is Bernie offering free child support debt waivers, by any chance? #JustAsking
— Sid (@aSidAmongSids) February 12, 2020
We see what Sid did here.
Cause I don’t believe in socialism.
And I like my 401k where it’s at.
I also appreciate keeping my guns.
That’s just a few things that I find important.
— Joe Tew (@JoeTew) February 11, 2020
Desperate for the attention from the media and the Left
— Matt Batzel (@MattBatzel) February 12, 2020
Yes, yes Joe is.