Welp, we were originally going to do the Top 10 Least Self-Aware People of 2018 but when this editor asked Tweeps for suggestions there were SO MANY good ones that we decided to do 20.
Side note, our readers are all maniacs and WE LOVE YOU GUYS.
Ok, so here we go …
Ladies and gents, germs, trolls, and haters, here are the Top 20 Least Self-Aware People of 2018 (and may God have mercy on our souls).
20. Kathy Griffin: Awww, poor Kathy. When she’s not being mistaken for Andy Dick she’s busy posting photos of herself dancing topless and scaring her dogs or crying about how she got BLASTED for her stunt ‘beheading’ the president.
I’m sorry bitch, I thought I was holding a Halloween mask covered in ketchup…apparently I was holding Trump’s actual head. News to me! https://t.co/m5nyVR0Stw
— Kathy Griffin (@kathygriffin) December 1, 2018
19. Bette Midler: Earlier this year, Bette quoted John Lennon and didn’t bother to mention it was his quote and spent days being called a racist … it was pretty damn funny.
Trump tweets “I am all alone”
“There is no one here beside me And my problems have all gone There is no one to deride me… But you got to have FRIENDS
The feelings oh so strong,
You got to have friends
To make that day last long!”
— Bette Midler (@BetteMidler) December 26, 2018
18. Dr. Christine Blasey Ford / Sen. Dianne Feinstein: We put these two lovely ladies together because you can’t really think of one without the other. After spending months (yes MONTHS) trying to destroy Brett Kavanaugh and his family he STILL made it to the SCOTUS. And we’re still making fun of DiFi and Ford for her supposed fear of flying.
Dr. Blasey Ford’s requests of Republicans have been modest in the face of death threats and harassment. Why won’t Republicans agree to hear from her?
— Sen Dianne Feinstein (@SenFeinstein) September 22, 2018
President Trump, Dr. Blasey Ford did not want her story of sexual assault to be public. She requested confidentiality and I honored that. It wasn’t until the media outed her that she decided to come forward. You may not respect women and the wishes of victims, but I do.
— Sen Dianne Feinstein (@SenFeinstein) September 19, 2018
17. Cory ‘Spartacus’ Booker: Remember when Cory pretended he was releasing documents he wasn’t supposed to even though we learned quite quickly that said documents had been given the all clear for the public to see? That was truly his ‘Spartacus’ moment … and we’re still giggling about it.
I'm going to have to check that out. I Am (not?) Spartacus! RT @Intelfy: The Spartan in Vernon, nj. I'll see you next year.
— Cory Booker (@CoryBooker) November 7, 2012
16. David Hogg: David made a name for himself exploiting the deaths of his classmates and blaming the NRA for a tragic shooting they had nothing to do with. He was recently accepted into Harvard … don’t make that face, we didn’t accept him.
This is a weak, weak attempt to stay relevant. https://t.co/rjfspXzdGu
— David Hogg (@davidhogg111) December 20, 2018
15. Soledad O’Brien: Soledad used to be pretty cool and sharp, but then she caught Trump Derangement Syndrome and well … the rest is history. She likely wouldn’t have made this list if she hadn’t spent Christmas day pretending people were able to shame Trump into visiting the troops by sending him mean tweets.
Shaming him seems to work. https://t.co/KMSPnDAPyE
— Soledad O'Brien (@soledadobrien) December 26, 2018
14. Krassenstein Brothers: We can’t really tell Ed from Brian but considering at least one of these brother’s accounts started out as a Justin Beiber fan thing, we had to include them. A ‘twofer’ if you will.
I never ever want to hear Consevatives tell be that Twitter unfairly banned them. @EdKrassen was just banned by Twitter for this tweet mocking the President’s behavior towards journalists.
See his tweet and the one he replied too:
— Brian Krassenstein (@krassenstein) December 28, 2018
Oh dear. HA HA HA HA
13. Ron Perlman: Good ol’ tough guy Ron, who probably still thinks Russians fund Twitchy (don’t ask). If we had a nickel for every silly tweet Ron wrote about Trump but didn’t actually send him the Democrats would just tax us anyway.
You have the blood of two innocent children on your hands. Children who were lawfully seeking asylum to a country that used to follow the laws and have compassion. Humbug yourself! https://t.co/3dYbBafFdc
— Ron Perlman (@perlmutations) December 25, 2018
12. Montel Williams: What can we say about Montel? Sure, it appears he implied this editor is a prostitute and then called our editors wusses but hey, at least he reads us, right? Unfortunately, he doesn’t seem to know our Twitter handle though …
It amuses me to no end that the cowards at @twitchy don’t put their names on their work…
— Montel Williams (@Montel_Williams) December 28, 2018
11. Rep. Eric Swalwell: Good ol’ Rep. Eric Swalwell, the guy who said he’d nuke Americans who didn’t turn over their legally owned firearms and then claimed he was joking. He also wants to run for president – if this isn’t what a lack of self-awareness looks like we don’t know what is.
— Rep. Eric Swalwell (@RepSwalwell) November 19, 2018
Snopes … HA HA HA HA HA
10. Tom Arnold: We wrote about Tom so much this year that he actually offered to write for us … and we said no but hey, it was super thoughtful of him. But when he spends the year being racist and sexist to Candace Owens and picking fights with Dana Loesch what does he expect?
What I said was NRA members shoot themselves 80 times! Get your facts straight! https://t.co/8TqezxUGvC
— Tom Arnold (@TomArnold) December 28, 2018
9. Max Boot, Bill Kristol, Tom Nichols, Rick Wilson, and Jennifer Rubin (Never Trump movement): This one makes us the saddest because these folks used to be people we’d turn to for informed and educated takes. But unfortunately when Trump won it was sort of like they all broke if that makes sense. Sad!
In short, Trump in 2019 will either muddle through another year of his chaotic presidency or wear out his welcome among Republicans who finally recognize they can save him or themselves, but not both. https://t.co/0jRfwq3gCQ
— Jennifer Rubin (@JRubinBlogger) December 27, 2018
8. Hillary Clinton: We’re not sure there is any one person who has LESS self-awareness than Hillary but we knew putting her at number one would only feed her ego so here we are … ha!
Actions have consequences, and whether we’re in Syria or not, the people who want to harm us are there & at war. Isolationism is weakness. Empowering ISIS is dangerous. Playing into Russia & Iran’s hands is foolish. This President is putting our national security at grave risk.
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) December 21, 2018
7. Schumer / Pelosi: Honestly it seems these two hacks may have been separated at birth or they are at least puppets whose strings are being pulled by the DNC. We’ve even seen them tweet nearly the same thing time and time again …
Nancy Pelosi & Chuck Shumer both posted the SAME thing at nearly the same time. It's almost like they have the same DNC operative social media firm controlling both of their accounts & the majority of DNC politicians to ensure coordinated narratives & information dissemination… pic.twitter.com/8Ezpa2v5X9
— Mike Tokes (@MikeTokes) December 26, 2018
We also think they have the same barber.
6. Obamas: For eight long years, Obama blamed W. for his tanking economy but the moment Trump started turning things around, good ol’ Barack was front and center to take credit for it. Some things never change.
As 2018 draws to a close, I’m continuing the tradition of sharing my year-end lists. It gives me a moment to reflect on the year through the books, movies, and music that I found most thought-provoking, inspiring, or just plain loved. I hope you enjoy it: https://t.co/qz6TCMKnkL
— Barack Obama (@BarackObama) December 28, 2018
Look at me, look at me!
5. Jim Acosta / Brian Stelter / Chris Cuomo (CNN): We are SO grateful for CNN, without whom we wouldn’t have had nearly the successful year we had. Thank goodness their self-awareness is so completely lacking that every day they give us plenty of fodder. Jim Acosta especially.
We are not the enemy of the people. I am not your enemy. You are not my enemy. It is wrong to call your fellow Americans the enemy. We are all on the same team. We are all Americans.
— Jim Acosta (@Acosta) October 29, 2018
4. Sen. Kamala Harris: We almost included Kamala with DiFi and Ford up above since she too tried to destroy Kavanaugh but we decided that Kamala lacks enough self-awareness to stand all on her own. Not to mention we’re pretty sure she thinks she should run for president so … yeah.
Felipe Alonzo-Gomez and Jakelin Caal Maquin both died while in CBP custody this month. We must have a full accounting of what happened, and changes must be made. https://t.co/OUXZvngvrK
— Kamala Harris (@KamalaHarris) December 28, 2018
When will Kamala acknowledge the people who lost their lives at the hands of illegal immigrants? See what we mean?
3. Michael Avenatti: Our favorite creepy porn lawyer, the guy who made #BASTA (and himself) a joke … the guy who thought he’d run for president and figured out he was a complete embarrassment to the party. Michael Avenatti. Between his disastrous representation of Stormy Daniels (she owes TRUMP money now), to his Julie Swetnick debacle with Kavanaugh, he definitely deserves to be in the top three.
Nice try – complete garbage and a total fabrication of the right. We didn’t change one vote. Not one. And we are still waiting on the investigation, which we have been begging for. Where is it? It was killed because people don’t want the truth. 5 witnesses support the allegations
— Michael Avenatti (@MichaelAvenatti) December 27, 2018
2. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: Alexandria has quickly become one of our favorite people to write about because she makes our job SO EASY. Whether she’s talking about the three chambers of government or complaining that she can’t take gift cards from friends, she is a treasure trove of Twitchery.
— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@Ocasio2018) December 27, 2018
1. Alyssa Milano: Ok, so you probably knew she would be number one and boy howdy, has she earned it. Beating out Alexandria was also no small feat so CONGRATS Alyssa, you are Twitchy’s least self-aware person for 2018! We’re super proud of her and stuff …
— Alyssa Milano (@Alyssa_Milano) September 14, 2018
Long before the accusations against Kavanaugh, he was a bad for our Supreme Court.
His writings/rulings indicate he is anti:
-Womens reproductive freedom
It seems he IS for is guns. That’s why the NRA has spent millions to get him confirmed.
— Alyssa Milano (@Alyssa_Milano) October 4, 2018
Dana, there is a big difference between NRA members and the Gun Lobby that is the NRA. Your members believe in universal background checks to make the country safer. The Gun Lobby/NRA buys elections with rubles. #NoRA https://t.co/HmSw8L0KES
— Alyssa Milano (@Alyssa_Milano) July 2, 2018
Honorable mentions include: John Brennan, S.E. Cupp, Samantha Powers, Ben Rhodes, Ian Milhiser, NARAL, Stormy Daniels, Comey, Tomi Lahren, Chelsea Manning, Joe Biden, ‘Hags on The View’, Elizabeth Warren, Valerie Jarrett, Adam Schitt … err .. Schiff …
It was a busy year.
And sure, our list could be missing some of your favorites but we tried our very best to be ‘inclusive’ and ‘diverse’. HAAAAaaaaa … oh, that made us laugh.
On that note, Happy New Year!