Sheesh, Dan Rather might as well get himself a pink vagina hat and carry around a poster covered in glitter glue …
Justice Kennedy retiring… If you are deeply disturbed, absorb the shock. But respond with even more determination. If you see this as a fight for the future of democracy, let those in power know that the will of the majority can still hold sway. https://t.co/lcKhiAgKao
— Dan Rather (@DanRather) June 27, 2018
Deeply disturbed that a justice is retiring from SCOTUS?
And c’mon, Dan should know we’re not a Democracy. Seriously.
Guy Benson called out his ‘colleague’:
Not even remotely pretending anymore. Clarifying & confirming. https://t.co/RB669idpiS
— Guy Benson (@guypbenson) June 28, 2018
The sad reality of much of today’s traditional media is that they are not so much reporters, but activists.
At least Dan is being honest for a change, sorta.
Earth to Dan. Earth to Dan. Loonie lefties are not the majority in America, thank god.
— CliveEndiveOgiveIV (@ClivetheClubGuy) June 28, 2018
There is no "future for democracy". Our country is NOT a democracy; we are a Constitutional Republic.
"A Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% can take away the rights of the other 49%." Thomas Jefferson
"Whereas, a Republic is a government of Laws." John Adams
— Claudia (@iOTWclaudia) June 28, 2018
We tried to tell him.
If they were truly the majority they would have won in November, 2016.
— Mike #NeverSettle Letalien (@Coach_Crash) June 28, 2018
Didn't Dan invent fake news?
— John Brunemeier (@JBrunemeier) June 28, 2018
Something like that.
He thinks they are the majority. Bless his little heart.
— Pray For Israel (@athelass) June 28, 2018
— Dee5418 (@Dee54181) June 28, 2018
It is a little over-the-top, right? But what else would we expect from our rational friends on the Left?
Someone explain to me why Libs are in an uproar? Kennedy has reliably issued conservative rulings during most of his tenure, having voted with William Rehnquist as often as any other justice from 1992 to the end of the Rehnquist Court in 2005. He was appointed by Reagan. ?
— The Unknown Tweeter (@Javaman22) June 28, 2018
Because TRUMP, duh.
— Alex Zelinski (@A_Zelinski) June 28, 2018