An evergreen tweet if there ever was one. New tone? Check out this vile offering from a lib troll aimed at Fox News’ Andrea Tantaros:
Ms. Tantaros took her to task … with class, as always.
Yep. Well done, Ms. Tantaros. Of course, conservative women are used to being on the receiving end of such despicable hatred, sexism and misogyny, sadly.
Fellow Twitter users also gave the foul troll the business.
Ding, ding, ding! Remember this always, ladies. THAT is the Left. We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again: The war on women is perpetrated by the Left. In case some Democrat women are still in denial about that, here is a very small sampling as exit evidence:
- Michelle Malkin calls out double standard in outrage over sexist attacks on female journos
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck makes devastating Benghazi point; HuffPo lies, libs spew foul misogyny
- Exposed: Death-wish Democrat official Allan Brauer’s long history of online hate, misogyny & GOP kid-bashing
- Weaponized misogyny, literally; Bob Beckel: ‘If I was Juan Williams, I’d wake up next to Michelle Malkin with a shotgun’
- Monica Crowley makes Fluke joke, Left responds with vile slurs as usual
- Silencing women: Woman-hating Media Matters lies about Michelle Malkin, Left responds with sexist attacks
- Obama’s ‘Million Dollar Man’ Bill Maher attacks Bristol Palin again
- ‘Rush Babes for America’ surpasses NOW’s followers, Left responds with misogyny
- No Bullying? Unless it is aimed at Bristol Palin: ‘someone needs to kill Bristol palin stupid ass lil CUNT’
- War on women: S.C. AFL-CIO President violently smashing Nikki Haley effigy, no regrets; Update: I stand with Haley
- Weaponized misogyny: Hustler punishes S.E. Cupp for pro-life views with explicit fake image
- Calls for NOW to condemn misogynist attack against S.E. Cupp fall on deaf ears; Women need NOW like fish need bicycles
- Roseanne Barr: Defending S.E. Cupp is more disgusting than Photoshopping a penis in her mouth
- Feminism? Amanda Marcotte can’t handle the truth, calls Michelle Malkin ‘brutish and stupid’
- Sarah Palin honors D-Day, congratulates Gov. Walker, Lt. Gov. Kleefisch; Left hurls sexist insults
- ‘Just a blogger’ Michelle Malkin vs. ‘real journalist’ David Shuster; Sexist Shuster scores less than zero
- ‘Shut that Jan Brewer bitch up’: Left targets Arizona governor with vile slurs after SCOTUS immigration ruling
- Bam! Mary Katharine Ham slams Obamacare in one tweet (Bonus: Takes sexist Twitter troll to task)
Editor’s note: The headline of this post was amended to correct a typo.