It’s the Hollywood attention-seeking strategy that’s all the rage:
- Smear conservatives
Actor and writer Wil Wheaton tried to pull a half-assed Jim Carrey on Friday, sneering at the “unhinged crazy” on the conservative #TCOT hashtag.
— Anthony Bialy (@AnthonyBialy) April 6, 2013
Odd, we don’t recall these upstanding citizens getting an “unhinged crazy” label from Wheaton.
- Death threats against Mitt Romney explode in final hours of campaign
- War on Women: ‘I want to murder Ann Romney’; Left hurls misogynist hate, death threats at multiple GOP women; Updated
- “Kill Scott Walker”: Angry libs flood Twitter with death threats after Wisconsin recall defeat
- You’re ‘going to die painfully’: Gov. Snyder faces threats, death wishes over Mich. right-to-work bills; Update: Threat to kill Snyder’s family appears
- New tone? Death wishes, threats of ‘If you vote for Romney, I’ll kill you,’ we ‘will f*ck sh*t up’ if he wins
- ‘Kill yourselves, NRA’: Death threats, calls for suicide abound after NRA presser
@wilw There's no crazy unhinged liberals, no siree
— Christy (@MissChristyLMG) April 6, 2013
FIFY @wilw If you really want to see the unhinged crazy, check out HOLLYWOOD Wow.
— God's Comic Relief (@Crapplefratz) April 6, 2013
Venomous tweets from Hollywood don’t elicit a “wow,” but a little chatter about freedom and liberty? That’s “unhinged crazy” talk!
Wheaton bravely pulled a tweet-and-run, refusing to engage anyone to took issue with his tweet.
— jon gabriel (@exjon) April 6, 2013
— Mandy Cox (@MandaBear_007) April 6, 2013
— Hiraghm (@Hiraghm) April 6, 2013
Fellow actor Adam Baldwin really let Wheaton have it, calling him “a very nice man.”
Wow! Truly unhinged. No wonder Wil didn’t have much to say.