Making Her FAMOUS: TikTok Mom-ster Goes VIRAL for Tormenting Baby in Her Lap...
Erin Burnett and Maggie Haberman Continue to Struggle With the Idea of a...
Dem Abdul El-Sayed Panders to Black Voters by Claiming He’s African Since His...
Jessica Tarlov Says Vindman’s Defeat Signals End of Dem ‘Superheroes’ of Trump’s First...
Indecision 2028: Reporter Stumps Dem Gov. Gavin Newsom With ‘Would You Be a...
UK 'Asylum-Seekers' Being Handed Booklets Teaching Them That Women Are for More Than...
Bill Kristol: It’s Perfectly Legitimate to Ask What Job Natalie Harp Is Doing...
Diminutive Commie Cut Down to Size: Scott Bessent Takes Robert Reich Down a...
Maggie Haberman Calls Trump Aide Natalie Harp a ‘Human Binkie’
Judge Blocks Trump Administration's Plan to Move FBI Out of Hoover Building
“Tails Between Their Legs: Harry and Meghan’s Shock Move Back to the UK...
Trump Administration Cuts $3 Billion in Refundable Tax Credits for Illegal Aliens
NYT Speaks With Six People to Find Out What 'Sylphlike' Natalie Harp Actually...
Moderation Operation: Is Dem Jessica Tarlov AOC’s One-Woman PR Rep? Sure Seems Like...
Abdul El-Sayed Notes That Jesus Was Considered a Radical in His Time Too

DHS releases more than 6,000 migrants without court notices

As Twitchy reported last week, the Ron DeSantis administration won a victory in court on the eve of Title 42 expiring, securing an injunction against a policy allowing migrants to be set free without a court date. As a result, migrants are being waved through with court dates “set as late as 2032 and 2035 in Chicago and Florida,” according to the New York Post. “Now they have been admitted to the county and given a court date, the migrants can receive a work permit and legally live and work in the US until their case comes up,” the Post adds.

Advertisement

Fox News’ Bill Melugin is calling out Karine Jean-Pierre for lying last week (and every week) and saying a mass release of migrants wasn’t happening. DHS reportedly released more than 6,000 migrants last Thursday without court notices, telling them to check in with ICE through their free cell phones.

From Sunday:

Advertisement

So Alejandro Mayorkas admits they’ve “released a number” of migrants without a court date. They were just told to “check in” with ICE offices? Like that’s going to happen.

Advertisement

***

Editor’s Note: Do you enjoy Twitchy’s conservative reporting taking on the radical left and woke media? Support our work so that we can continue to bring you the truth.  Join Twitchy VIP and use the promo code SAVEAMERICA to get 40% off your VIP membership!

Related:

Join the conversation as a VIP Member

Recommended

Trending on Twitchy Videos

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement