Making Her FAMOUS: TikTok Mom-ster Goes VIRAL for Tormenting Baby in Her Lap...
Erin Burnett and Maggie Haberman Continue to Struggle With the Idea of a...
Dem Abdul El-Sayed Panders to Black Voters by Claiming He’s African Since His...
Jessica Tarlov Says Vindman’s Defeat Signals End of Dem ‘Superheroes’ of Trump’s First...
Indecision 2028: Reporter Stumps Dem Gov. Gavin Newsom With ‘Would You Be a...
UK 'Asylum-Seekers' Being Handed Booklets Teaching Them That Women Are for More Than...
Bill Kristol: It’s Perfectly Legitimate to Ask What Job Natalie Harp Is Doing...
Diminutive Commie Cut Down to Size: Scott Bessent Takes Robert Reich Down a...
Maggie Haberman Calls Trump Aide Natalie Harp a ‘Human Binkie’
Judge Blocks Trump Administration's Plan to Move FBI Out of Hoover Building
“Tails Between Their Legs: Harry and Meghan’s Shock Move Back to the UK...
Trump Administration Cuts $3 Billion in Refundable Tax Credits for Illegal Aliens
NYT Speaks With Six People to Find Out What 'Sylphlike' Natalie Harp Actually...
Moderation Operation: Is Dem Jessica Tarlov AOC’s One-Woman PR Rep? Sure Seems Like...
Abdul El-Sayed Notes That Jesus Was Considered a Radical in His Time Too

Catherine Herridge: 'Career intel officer' made call not to verbally brief president on alleged Russian bounty plot

As Twitchy reported, the New York Times had yet another bombshell report that was certain to take down President Trump: Reportedly, he’d been aware that the Russians, through the Taliban, had placed a bounty on the heads of U.S. troops fighting in Afghanistan and was apparently cool with it, being Putin’s puppet and all. Of course, Speaker Nancy Pelosi ran with it:

Advertisement

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe, however, blew a bunch of holes in that story by releasing a statement confirming that neither the president nor vice president had been briefed on any such intelligence. CBS News’ Catherine Herridge cited an intelligence official saying the intelligence report reached “low levels” but lacked sufficient reporting to corroborate any links, let alone bring it to the president’s attention.

CBS News’ Mark Knoller reports that the story is still alive and congressional leaders will be briefed Thursday:

Now Herridge is reporting that National Security Adviser Robert O’Brien has told reporters that a “career intel officer” made the call not to brief the president, and he stands behind that call.

Advertisement

But then the Democrats would just accuse President Trump of trying to shut down whistleblowers.

Advertisement

Yep.

Advertisement

We’ll see who runs to the cable news cameras tomorrow after the briefing; that should give us a good idea of how much trust to place in the Times’ original report.


Related:

Join the conversation as a VIP Member

Recommended

Trending on Twitchy Videos

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement