Mashable jumped into the “OMG Chelsea Clinton is so fetch we need to make her a thing” pool by writing a piece about her offering advice for young activists. Because ya’ know, she is totes down with the struggle and stuff.
— Mashable (@mashable) March 27, 2017
It’s been quite an eventful few months for Chelsea Clinton.From consistently taking the Trump administration to task on Twitter to announcing a new children’s book about influential women throughout history, Clinton has been increasingly vocal about the need to take action in these politically charged times.
1. Be born a Clinton
2. Have a dad named Bill Clinton
3. Have a mom named Hillary Clinton
4. Have a dad who was president https://t.co/gimTtUDi5G
— Dana Loesch (@DLoesch) March 28, 2017
Wait, so does that mean she has ‘Clinton Privilege’?
@mashable remember when you used to write about tech?
— Gene Wildin' (@jewfulnoise) March 27, 2017
1. Take useless Liberal Arts classes
2. Fail to find job that needs women's studies major.
3. Complain and riot
4. Rake in the $
— Clete Torres (@CleteTorres) March 27, 2017
— ChampionofDeplorable (@FJ473) March 27, 2017
Ooh, good question.
1. Be poorly informed
2. Attend a top-tier college
3. Come from the top 1%
4. Major in Something That Doesn't Require Any Math
— Passepartout (@passepartout) March 28, 2017
Math is the patriarchy. Duh.
Seriously. Stop trying to make Chelsea Clinton happen.
SHE. IS. NOT. HAPPENING.