Mamdani's City-Run Grocery Store Dream Just Got Even MORE Insane (Ain't Socialism Grand!)
Shush TINY: Mike Rogers BODIES Abdul El-Sayed and His Sad Little Man Syndrome...
Making Her FAMOUS: TikTok Mom-ster Goes VIRAL for Tormenting Baby in Her Lap...
Erin Burnett and Maggie Haberman Continue to Struggle With the Idea of a...
Dem Abdul El-Sayed Panders to Black Voters by Claiming He’s African Since His...
Jessica Tarlov Says Vindman’s Defeat Signals End of Dem ‘Superheroes’ of Trump’s First...
Indecision 2028: Reporter Stumps Dem Gov. Gavin Newsom With ‘Would You Be a...
UK 'Asylum-Seekers' Being Handed Booklets Teaching Them That Women Are for More Than...
Bill Kristol: It’s Perfectly Legitimate to Ask What Job Natalie Harp Is Doing...
Diminutive Commie Cut Down to Size: Scott Bessent Takes Robert Reich Down a...
Maggie Haberman Calls Trump Aide Natalie Harp a ‘Human Binkie’
Judge Blocks Trump Administration's Plan to Move FBI Out of Hoover Building
“Tails Between Their Legs: Harry and Meghan’s Shock Move Back to the UK...
Trump Administration Cuts $3 Billion in Refundable Tax Credits for Illegal Aliens
NYT Speaks With Six People to Find Out What 'Sylphlike' Natalie Harp Actually...

HOLY CRAP: BuzzFeed discovers 22 more police calls to Cruz home that @BrowardSheriff never disclosed

Holy crap. This could be game over for embattled Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel.

According to a BuzzFeed investigation, there are 22 more 911 calls to the home of Parkland, Fla. killer Nikolas Cruz that were never disclosed to the public, which would bring the total to at least 45:

Advertisement

From BuzzFeed:

Broward County sheriff’s officials said in a statement late Saturday that they responded only to 23 calls involving suspected Florida school shooter Nikolas Cruz or his family over the years, but records obtained by BuzzFeed News show at least 45 responses since 2008.

The number of calls made over the years involving Cruz or his family, according to the call records, are nearly twice the number publicly disclosed by the department.

On Saturday night, the Broward County Sheriff’s Office released a statement pushing back on reports that they had been called more than the 23 incidents released by the department.

“Since 2008, BSO responded to 23 incidents where previous contact was made with the killer or his family,” the sheriff’s office said in its statement. “STOP REPORTING 39; IT’S SIMPLY NOT TRUE.”

The Broward County Sheriff’s Office did not respond to BuzzFeed News’ questions about the additional calls, or how it determined to include the 23 calls that were disclosed to the public, but not the others.

Advertisement

Busted.

In other news, Florida Governor Rick Scott is calling for an independent investigation of the Broward County Sheriff’s Office and their response to the shooting:

And members of the Florida House are calling on the governor to suspend Sheriff Scott Israel immediately:

Do it, governor. Now.

***

Related:

Advertisement

 

 

Join the conversation as a VIP Member

Recommended

Trending on Twitchy Videos

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement