Diminutive Commie Cut Down to Size: Scott Bessent Takes Robert Reich Down a...
Maggie Haberman Calls Trump Aide Natalie Harp a ‘Human Binkie’
Judge Blocks Trump Administration's Plan to Move FBI Out of Hoover Building
“Tails Between Their Legs: Harry and Meghan’s Shock Move Back to the UK...
Trump Administration Cuts $3 Billion in Refundable Tax Credits for Illegal Aliens
NYT Speaks With Six People to Find Out What 'Sylphlike' Natalie Harp Actually...
Moderation Operation: Is Dem Jessica Tarlov AOC’s One-Woman PR Rep? Sure Seems Like...
Abdul El-Sayed Notes That Jesus Was Considered a Radical in His Time Too
Florida Squeeze: MS NOW’s Morning Joe Crew Fawn Over Latest Democrat DSA Darling...
Daily Beast and Rosie O'Donnell Think an Iranian Assassination Plot Is Enough to...
Former NIAID Adviser Pleads Guilty to Scheme to Hide Records During the COVID...
Harmeet Dhillon Explains What Was Really on Display From CNN's Erin Burnett and...
Spencer Pratt Notices Something Very Curious About How Long 'Democracy' Takes in Certain...
Karen Bass Brags About Forcing Taxpayers to 6x Her Campaign Cash While the...
Western Lensman Breaks Down Bottom-Feeder 'Journalism' From CNN That Helped Dems Smear Nat...

'Stop fear mongering'! Brian Stelter didn't go out of his way to add context to the NY Post's cover about Hart Island mass grave

As we told you earlier, the anti-Trump Resistance has been using photos showing caskets being placed into graves on New York’s Hart Island to try and get #TrumpBurialPits trending. But they’re not mentioning another aspect to the story, and neither did CNN’s Brian Stelter when sharing the latest New York Post cover:

Advertisement

Juding by a lot of the reaction, it’s “mission accomplished” for the CNN media firefighter, context-be-damned!

Does CNN even employ any “real news media” people?

Advertisement

According to the NY Post earlier this week, the city said the site “may be” used to bury coronavirus victims in the future, but that so far that hadn’t happened (as of Tuesday, according to City Hall):

Disturbing new drone video shows a crew of city inmates in protective gear burying coffins in a mass grave on Hart Island — where the city says it may bury the mounting dead from the COVID-19 pandemic.
[…]
Officials at City Hall said Tuesday that no coronavirus victims have been buried on Hart Island to date, whether unclaimed or otherwise.

All we know is that CNN won’t go out of their way to investigate what exactly has happened for fear of wrecking a perfectly good lefty narrative.

Advertisement

Stelter probably wouldn’t know that nor would he care to pass that info along, lest his viewers be actually informed of the facts.

Join the conversation as a VIP Member

Recommended

Trending on Twitchy Videos

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement