School Board Shock: Trans Man Demands Expelling ‘Bigot’ Kids — Suggests Turning Them...
Talarico’s Big Brain Take: We’re All Branches on Same Tree … Except One...
Sen. Marsha Blackburn Remembers Sen. Nancy Kassebaum Baker
Sen. Rand Paul Shares His Plan to Deal With the Deficit
Sen. John Barrasso Serves What Dems Want on a One-Tweet Platter
'Indy' Dan Osborn for NE Senate Lets It Slip ... He'll Get Committees...
Chocolate Heiress 'Lulu Lenin' Discovers Noblesse Oblige (Just Not Where She Gives Away...
COWARD Mehdi Hasan Shuts Down Replies After MI Dem DROPS Him in BRUTAL...
Yup, He Went THERE: Brandon Gill NUKE-I-FIES Little Man Abdul El-Sayed for Racist...
Luddite: Pennsylvania Governor Josh Shapiro Fear Mongers Data Centers
TRUTH-BOMB: What Bill Maher Just Said About James Talarico to Dana Bash's FACE...
Never Mind, Mark Cuban Still Sucks (and He Might Run for President ......
Is He FOR REAL?! Laura Ingraham Sums 'Weirdo' Abdul El-Sayed UP in 1...
Socialist Angie Nixon Praises ‘Peaceful’ George Floyd Protests, Says FL Gov. Ron DeSantis...
Question Marx: NYT Reporter Says DSA Members Struggle to Explain How They AREN’T...

'Did you get a paycheck on Friday?': Restaurant owner in California blocks in health inspector's car

First, let’s take a look back at last week when The Daily Caller’s Jorge Ventura posted this video of Bread & Barley owner Carlos Roman showing off the “Notice of Closure” order he received along with the accompanying fines for interfering with the duties of health officers. This is California, by the way.

Advertisement

Now go back a couple of days farther and take a look at Roman interfering with the duties of a health officer by using his truck to block in the health officer’s car. Our favorite part is where he asks the health officer if he got a paycheck that Friday.

The Washington Examiner reports: “A local Los Angeles outlet reported that a citation from the health department found two people eating outside, which is against coronavirus restrictions. Roman fired back at the claim that the two people were on a public bench, and his staff did not go out to serve them.”

Advertisement

Advertisement

A bunch of restaurants in New York have already put Gov. Andrew Cuomo on a do-not-serve list.


Related:

Join the conversation as a VIP Member

Recommended

Trending on Twitchy Videos

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement