Oh, this is rich:
Dear Dems: “Statesman” does not mean what you think it means. Here’s a “clarification” for you: Ted Cruz didn’t build that shutdown; President Stompy Foot made that happen.
Up for a stroll down Memory Lane?
- SpiteHouse: President Stompy Foot sparks new name for White House [Photoshops]
- A shame if anything happened to your health care! David Limbaugh retweet predicts vindictive future [pic]
- ‘Just bloggers’ right again: Amber Alert back up; Shameful Spite House claims ‘confusion’
- Spite House Shutdown Scam: Amber Alert site only redirected to appear down?
- Bam! Spite House, here are suggestions for ‘unavailable’ Amber Alert site [Photoshops]
- Amber Alert vs. ‘Let’s Move’: Two screenshots say it all about the vindictive Obama admin [pics]
- The Spite House sinks to new low: Out: Missing children; In: FLOTUS’ ‘Drink Up’ campaign
- Really? Amber Alert website goes dark under government shutdown
- ‘Epic’ social media shutdown win! ICYMI: Check out this Urban Dictionary definition
- Michigan’s national park Barrycades fall to citizens
- ‘Occupy America:’ Visitors at Utah’s Zion National Park defy cones and Barrycades
- Families throw off the cones at Badlands National Park in South Dakota
- #PresidentStompyFoot: Obama’s shutdown snit fits inspire another ‘nails it’ hashtag
The Democrats need to quit their whining and take a long, hard look in the mirror. They may not like what they see, but hey — reality bites.
Editor’s note: This post has been updated with an additional tweet.
To change your comments display name, click here.