Hallelujah! It’s Day Four and we’re still beholding the glory of Obamacare:
- Surprise! Obamacare health insurance exchange websites don’t work; HealthCare.gov a total mess
- Online adventures with Obamacare: Reps admit ‘known’ security bug, but ‘please be patient,’ guys
- Reach for the stars! Connecticut Obamacare enrollment exceeds baker’s dozen in 3 hours
- Hilarious spin: Insurance exchange website malfunctioning because Obamacare is just that popular
- It’s so popular! Congressman says Conn. Obamacare applications skyrocket to 167
- Truth-ache! Errors in a nutshell: Don’t miss this perfect Obamacare ‘glitch’ pic
- Washington Obamacare exchange retweets goofy pic to boast that ‘some people’ signed up
- Guess how many people have enrolled in Louisiana’s largest Obamacare plan?
- Reporter searches for Obamacare enrollees in Texas, comes up empty
- Heh: Journo resorts to drastic measures to find just one Obamacare applicant in Texas
- Lapdogs unleashed? Snort! WaPo smacks WH with mythical Obamacare enrollment story, bonus unicorn [pic]
- Glitch-fest, day 4: Progress! New website errors offer previews of Obamacare
If only someone besides an OFA volunteer were able to sign up.
Yeah, about that OFA volunteer …
To change your comments display name, click here.