Stolen Valor Dick Threatens Kash Patel and LA-HOO-ZAH-HER PLEASE
SHOCKER! An Even NASTIER Graham Platner Reddit Post Has Surfaced That Makes His...
NEWSFLASH! Mike Johnson SCHOOLS Braindead MS NOW Panel on Where Our Rights Actually...
Stephen Miller Takes OFF the Gloves in Straight-FIRE Posts (1 Video) Slamming Thomas...
AOC Has a Whole LOTTA Tea to Spill on Majorie Taylor Greene and...
Photo of One of the Alleged San Diego Mosque Shooters Raises Eyebrows on...
Scott Wiener Campaign Event Features Drag Queen Singing ‘Wiener Is a Girl’s Best...
The View to a Shill: Sunny Hostin and Ana Navarro Use Their ‘ABC...
Huge if True: The Teachers Unions Are More Committed to Democrat Politics Than...
AP: New York Gallery Opens Exhibit of Epstein Files That Visitors Aren’t Allowed...
Ratio-Palooza! TMZ Gets ROASTED After Cooking Up ANOTHER 'Scandal' About Spencer Pratt
Reuters Removes Video That 'Lacked Necessary Context' About Supreme Court Ruling
Medicine Bawl: Mark Cuban Working With Trump Is a Hard Pill to Swallow...
Ben Crump: Vandals Spray-Painted 'Trump' and 'DeSantis' on Graves in Historically Black Ce...
Virginia Is Preparing for ICE Surge With Senate Bill Banning Masks

Wait ... WHAT? HuffPost's Yashar Ali just made Kimberly Guilfoyle's FNC exit look a LOT more complicated

Earlier this week, Kimberly Guilfoyle announced on Twitter that she was leaving Fox News to become vice chairwoman of pro-Trump super PAC America First.

But according to HuffPost’s Yashar Ali, there may be a lot more to the story:

Advertisement

More from Yashar Ali:

Multiple sources told HuffPost that Guilfoyle’s exit from Fox News, where she had worked since 2006, came after her alleged inappropriate workplace behavior could no longer be tolerated by the network. Vanity Fair, which broke the story about Guilfoyle leaving the network, and The Daily Beast, which reported that Fox News staff allegedly waged a “hostile whisper campaign” against Guilfoyle, have said she crossed the line by using network makeup artists for personal outings, but the accusations Guilfoyle faced were much more serious.

Six sources said Guilfoyle’s behavior included showing personal photographs of male genitalia to colleagues (and identifying whose genitals they were), regularly discussing sexual matters at work and engaging in emotionally abusive behavior toward hair and makeup artists and support staff.

Sources said 21st Century Fox prefers that problematic employees retire or resign rather than be terminated ― the company has taken this approach with Fox News talent and executives in the past, as well as with Guilfoyle, who was not formally terminated. This method gives talent and executives a quieter way to exit and the network avoids a contentious departure. According to two sources, the network told Guilfoyle she was being given time to find a new job that she could announce before leaving.

A spokesperson for Fox News declined to comment for this story. In response to questions last Friday about Guilfoyle’s exit, the network issued a terse statement: “FOX News has parted ways with Kimberly Guilfoyle.” It declined to comment any further on her departure. Hours after HuffPost published its report that Guilfoyle’s departure was not voluntary, her attorneys from the law firm Clare Locke LLP sent a threatening legal notice to HuffPost and this reporter, claiming the story was false and defamatory and that failure to retract it would constitute evidence of “actual malice.”

So … stay tuned?

Advertisement

Join the conversation as a VIP Member

Recommended

Trending on Twitchy Videos