Sports Columnist Resigns After Paper Spikes Piece Featuring Girls Opposed to Boys in...
Never Alone in the Motherhood Trenches: Why Extended Family Is Still the Best...
Angie Nixon Thinks ‘Make America Great Again’ Means Bombing Black People
Professor Who Exposed Jason Arday As a Plagiarist Suspended by Rector Whose Speech...
Pandering 101: Stepstool Scholar El-Sayed Claims He Knows Black Life Because He ‘Reads...
Mother of Navy Sailor Tells NYT ‘They Didn’t Sign Up to Be on...
Personal Space!: Scott Jennings Faces Screaming Matches and Double Standards on Abby Phill...
Dem State Sen. Crosses Party Lines to Oppose El-Sayed, Mehdi Hasan Demands She...
Islamic Convert Who Plotted to Bomb NY Capitol Building’s Original Target Was the...
Prosecutor Reveals Karmelo Anthony Fantasized About Stabbing Someone and Licking Blood Off...
Time to Clutch the Pearls: Jake Tapper Is BIG MAD at Pete Hegseth...
Golden State Fleece: Newsom Bravely Bears the ‘Grief’ for Taxpayer-Funded Illegal Alien He...
Talarico, Desperate for Black Votes, Invents a Brand-New Legal Standard for Killer Karmelo...
SHOCKING! You'll Never Guess Where the NYC DSA Chair Lives ... and Who...
Newsom Got Caught Thinking Nobody Would Notice What He Let Slip

WWE reportedly invites Glenn Beck to appear on 'Monday Night Raw'

Earlier this week, we told you about the WWE’s oh-so-clever new villain, a racist Tea Partyer named Jack Swagger. Glenn Beck wasn’t all that impressed, and he took the WWE to task on his radio show. Now, it seems the WWE wants to give Beck the opportunity to address wrestling fans.

Advertisement

https://twitter.com/lacey_max/status/305037658420285440

Here’s what the WWE said in an official press release:

WWE has extended an invitation to talk show host and political commentator, Glenn Beck to appear live this Monday on Raw, in response to a segment that aired on TheBlaze TV yesterday.  In the segment, Beck references WWE as “stupid wrestling people,” when criticizing a recent WWE storyline involving WWE characters Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio®, Jack Swagger® and Zeb Colter®.  WWE is giving Beck the opportunity to address our 14 million weekly viewers and our global fan base, as he believes we are offending our “conservative” fans with this storyline.

How is the Twitterverse taking the news? Here’s a sample of reactions:

https://twitter.com/lacey_max/status/305037658420285440

https://twitter.com/Zeb4America/status/305026575554985986

Advertisement

We’ll see … so far, Beck’s kept quiet on the invitation, at least on Twitter.

Join the conversation as a VIP Member

Recommended

Trending on Twitchy Videos

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement