We realize you’re not always going to know who these people are. We’re just here to bring you the craziness from Twitter. Fiona Moriarty is just such a case, and she uses the screen name ‘factswithfiona’. Cringe.
When Cabot Phillips of the Daily Wire posted a photo of his wife bagging dinner, Fiona felt the need to comment. Let’s break down her response, shall we?
- Deer hunting, an activity that has existed for all of human existence, is a ‘MAGA murder cult’.
- Hunting is not ‘brutally murdering’. Murder is something humans do to each other. (Ask Planned Parenthood if you’re confused, Fiona.)
- If you’ve ever had a deer run into your car, you know deer are not innocent. Just kidding, folks. Calm down! They can, however, be a nuisance if the population is not controlled.
- Yes, people take pride in a good hunt. It’s far less clout-chasing than this gem of a tweet by Fiona Moriarty.
- According to Fiona, all humans who existed, ever, were ‘demented savages’.
- ‘Jesus would never.’ Deer is kosher. Jesus would.
We hope that helps. did we mention these people are insane? LOL.
Twitter was quick to weigh in.
I thought this was satire… But no you're just off the reservation
— Alec Sears (@alec_sears) January 14, 2023
It’s getting hard to tell the difference.
Jesus would literally choke on his kombucha if he saw that photo.
— 🏼🇺🇦💉🌊Hollaria Briden, Esq. (@HollyBriden) January 15, 2023
(That is satire. LOL.)
Jesus wasnt a vegetarian. Your phony shaming attempt however is noted.
— BitterApplesauce (@bitterclinger4e) January 15, 2023
What Would Jesus Doe?
(We apologize for nothing!)
Murder… a deer?
Nice try, Einstein.
the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by anotherhttps://t.co/S9fUHjQHn6
— Leigo… lovable rapscallion / siege engine (@yieldright) January 15, 2023
Einstein probably would have eaten the deer.
food comes from a Grocery store, doesn't it?
— Rani, Last of The Red Hot Boomers (@ShadesOfRani) January 15, 2023
Sorry, Fiona Moriarty, your grocery store food was also brutally murdered by demented savages.
— Scaly Mike (@TengarShepard) January 15, 2023
They’re not really innocent according to the climate activists.
— tyler (@TylerGobl) January 15, 2023
Right?! Why not call this nice couple ‘methane reducers’?
Seethe more https://t.co/gAbIhYgd6y
— Kurt Schlichter (@KurtSchlichter) January 15, 2023
Coping and seething has to be exhausting, but to each their own.
Yeah people eat meat…. That meat is way more health you for you than@your McDonalds hamburger https://t.co/x4hWJ1LHvP
— Gary (@garyalan82) January 15, 2023
We would totally eat a McBambi though. You listening, McDonald’s?
Fun fact: Hunting is actually a critical aspect of deer conservation… too many deer and their food supply dwindles and disease runs rampant through their population… https://t.co/y8BP06o1oU
— Will Upton (@wupton) January 15, 2023
There are some actual facts for you, Fiona.
This may be the dumbest tweet of the week. https://t.co/pDZ22qcoHD
— Erick Erickson (@EWErickson) January 15, 2023
We think he’s being a bit naïve. LOL.
Phillips was sure to let Fiona know how things turned out.
Update: She tasted fantastic. Cheers. pic.twitter.com/j3Xgq5l480
— Cabot Phillips (@cabot_phillips) January 15, 2023
Now THAT is savage!