Jessica Tarlov Says Vindman’s Defeat Signals End of Dem ‘Superheroes’ of Trump’s First...
Indecision 2028: Reporter Stumps Dem Gov. Gavin Newsom With ‘Would You Be a...
UK 'Asylum-Seekers' Being Handed Booklets Teaching Them That Women Are for More Than...
Bill Kristol: It’s Perfectly Legitimate to Ask What Job Natalie Harp Is Doing...
Diminutive Commie Cut Down to Size: Scott Bessent Takes Robert Reich Down a...
Maggie Haberman Calls Trump Aide Natalie Harp a ‘Human Binkie’
Judge Blocks Trump Administration's Plan to Move FBI Out of Hoover Building
“Tails Between Their Legs: Harry and Meghan’s Shock Move Back to the UK...
Trump Administration Cuts $3 Billion in Refundable Tax Credits for Illegal Aliens
NYT Speaks With Six People to Find Out What 'Sylphlike' Natalie Harp Actually...
Moderation Operation: Is Dem Jessica Tarlov AOC’s One-Woman PR Rep? Sure Seems Like...
Abdul El-Sayed Notes That Jesus Was Considered a Radical in His Time Too
Florida Squeeze: MS NOW’s Morning Joe Crew Fawn Over Latest Democrat DSA Darling...
Daily Beast and Rosie O'Donnell Think an Iranian Assassination Plot Is Enough to...
Former NIAID Adviser Pleads Guilty to Scheme to Hide Records During the COVID...

Fox News: President briefed on 'attack' on Benghazi, not protest or video

Fox News’ James Rosen is reporting that newly declassified documents show that, minutes after the initial terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, the president was briefed on an “attack,” not a protest or a video. Rosen reports:

Advertisement

Minutes after the American consulate in Benghazi came under assault on Sept. 11, 2012, the nation’s top civilian and uniformed defense officials — headed for a previously scheduled Oval Office session with President Obama — were informed that the event was a “terrorist attack,” declassified documents show. The new evidence raises the question of why the top military men, one of whom was a member of the president’s Cabinet, allowed him and other senior Obama administration officials to press a false narrative of the Benghazi attacks for two weeks afterward.

That member of Obama’s cabinet was then-Secrertary of Defense Leon Panetta.

Panetta told the Senate Armed Services Committee in February of last year that it was him who informed the president that “there was an apparent attack going on in Benghazi.” “Secretary Panetta, do you believe that unequivocally at that time we knew that this was a terrorist attack?” asked Sen. Jim Inhofe, R-Okla. “There was no question in my mind that this was a terrorist attack,” Panetta replied.

Advertisement

https://twitter.com/MarketWeight/status/422877905912205313

https://twitter.com/Ranger1325/status/422878034752851968

https://twitter.com/sven10077/status/422879826903445505

https://twitter.com/creativebz1008/status/422879964338200576

Advertisement

Join the conversation as a VIP Member

Recommended

Trending on Twitchy Videos

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement