KARE 11 in Minneapolis reports that the Mall of America is waiting to hear from a judge on its request for a restraining order to prevent a #BlackLivesMatter protest on Dec. 23. The mall’s request for a temporary restraining order says #BlackLivesMatter has been using its Facebook and Twitter pages to organize a demonstration at the mall on one of the busiest shopping days of the year.

Targeting commerce is not a new strategy. On Black Friday, #BlackLivesMatters demonstrators in Chicago locked arms in front of businesses along the city’s “Magnificent Mile” shopping district, physically preventing customers from entering stores. And just last week, #BlackLivesMatters marchers in New York City made stops at Macy’s and Saks Fifth Avenue stores to hold “die-ins.”

About 1,000 #BlackLivesMatter demonstrators occupied the mall last year, and Miski Noor, named in the legal filing, insists they’ll do it again.

“We’re not going to be canceling the protest. No, the people have a right to show up. We have a right to say what our message is. We have a right to speak out. And us not showing up and us not speaking would be the mall winning,” said Noor.

We’re not sure at what point the mall became “the enemy.”