City's Post on How They're Creating a 'More Inclusive and Safe Society' Is...
WaPo Looks Into Those Misleading Videos of Joe Biden at Normandy
Brian Stelter's Fear of a Second Trump Term is Evident
Many Dive in to Celebrate As Lia Thomas Loses Legal Battle Against World...
Charles Payne Bursts Biden Campaign's Gaslighting Bubble About #Bidenomics
Biden's F-15s vs Americans, Voter Fraud Vindication, Kevin Spacey vs Piers Morgan!
How Dare J.K. Rowling Be Rich AND Disagree With the Gender Cult Mafia
What Now? House Votes to Hold Merrick Garland in Contempt for Refusing to...
Media Bias on Full Display After Hunter's Conviction
Guess How Much Terror Watchlist Encounters Shot Up After Biden Said 'Surge to...
This Liberal Woman Was NOT Happy a Man Dared to Question Her Abortion...
'You Liars'! Miranda Devine Shreds NY Times for Clinging to Hunter Biden Laptop...
MSNBC Host's Claim WSJ's Report About Biden Feebleness Has Been Debunked Gets Debunked
Let’s Talk About That Leaked Jan 6 Tape Featuring Nancy Pelosi
Unity President Again Tells #2A Supporters Their Guns Are Useless Against Govt's Weapons

No One Is Above the Law: Biden Makes Hardworking Americans Pay for Another 160,000 Student Loans

AP Photo/Mariam Zuhaib

This writer remembers when the Democrats said no one was above the law, and that restoring norms and decency to the White House was the priority for Joe Biden, along with making sure the middle- and working-class Americans didn't pay more than the rich.

Advertisement

Like all promises from the Democratic Party, those statements came with expiration dates.

Biden just forgave another 160,000 student loans. And by 'forgave' we mean passed along the debt to hardworking Americans.

Norms. Restored.

The AP writes:

The Biden administration is canceling student loans for another 160,000 borrowers through a combination of existing programs.

The Education Department announced the latest round of cancellation on Wednesday, saying it will erase $7.7 billion in federal student loans. With the latest action, the administration said it has canceled $167 billion in student debt for nearly 5 million Americans through several programs.

“From day one of my administration, I promised to fight to ensure higher education is a ticket to the middle class, not a barrier to opportunity,” President Joe Biden said in a statement. “I will never stop working to cancel student debt — no matter how many times Republican-elected officials try to stop us.”

'Republican-elected officials' like the Supreme Court?

Advertisement

Nope. Someone else is paying for it, usually someone who makes much less than the recipient of the student loan forgiveness.

Yep.

You're welcome, guys and gals.

But no one is above the law.

But he's the good guy here.

Trump is the danger to democracy.

Best economy ever, Jack!

Not a chance.

Our money belongs to him.

Advertisement

Yes, they are.

Sums it up nicely.

And why the GOP isn't hammering this point is beyond us.

That's a perfect way to describe it.

And the fact Biden is ignoring the Supreme Court's ruling to do this would lead to 'Trump is a dictator!' headlines, too.

Advertisement

Here's a chart that shows how much of our money Biden has handed out to gender studies majors:

The same as the Army's budget.

That's all this is. 80% of Americans are paying for the other 20% who took loans they couldn't pay back.

Biden's America, baby.

Join the conversation as a VIP Member

Recommended

Trending on Twitchy Videos

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement