“Real journalists,” people! Ah, the Obama cheerleaders were waving their pom-poms madly during last night’s Nerd Prom. Squee!
That Twitter user wasn’t the only one who noticed.
Bingo. Perhaps they need to read up on Obamacare; We’ll summarize for them, since the actual law is nigh incomprehensible:
- Companies still cutting employees’ hours because of Obamacare
- Sen. Ted Cruz, Twitter expose Obama’s real April Fools prank: Obamacare
- Reality Bites Back: ‘Dudes of Juicy Couture,’ Left shocked Obamacare is costing them work hours
- Herculean task: Jake McClain tweets entire Obamacare law
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz tweets thanks to Obamacare; Citizens: ‘My health care costs keep rising’
- Whoa: Chart shows insanely complicated rat maze that is Obamacare [photo]
- ‘Frightening’: Draft of Obamacare eligibility questions is 61 pages long
- Whoa: Sen. McConnell tweets shocking photo of the 20,000 pages of Obamacare regulations
- #DefundObamacare: Sen. Ted Cruz takes the fight to defund Obamacare to Twitter
- Bless her heart: Donna Brazile blames ‘price gauging’ not Obamacare for rising premiums
- Funniest tweet of the day: Donna Brazile has ‘no good answer’ to explain ‘why my premium jumped up’
- Conservatives offer up #ObamacareForDummies
- Thanks, Obamacare! CBO predicts 7 million will lose job-based health insurance
- Shared responsibility: IRS offers up 73 pages of regulations on Obamacare penalties
- Still more employers cut workers’ hours to sidestep Obamacare
- The bleeding continues: Okla. Taco Bell slashes worker hours due to Obamacare
- Death spiral: Hours cut, workers pushed to part-time due to Obamacare; ‘They keep cutting my hours’
- More Obamacare fallout: Darden Restaurants mulls cutting workers’ hours
- Applebee’s targeted after franchisee mulls hiring freeze in response to Obamacare
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. There is more … a lot more.
You’re welcome, lapdogs.
The truth hurts, you see.