During an interview on Spanish-language network Telemundo today, Obama implied opponents of the Gang of Eight amnesty bill are motivated by racism. You might have thought that the race card would have an expiration date or at least dim in the light of the post-racial president, but Obama makes sure that our politics are continually colored by skin-deep analysis.
- We ALMOST feel sorry for her. Almost: Mollie Hemingway triggers Susan Hennessey so badly she melts down in shouty thread
- There's a TON: Will Chamberlain puts together thread of false statements from Schiff's 'FISA response memo' and HOLY crap
- 'Fascinating visual display': Ronna McDaniel shares cable news time-lapse videos that show how bias happens in real time (looking at you, CNN)
- Take SOOO many seats, 'Wing Man': Katie Pavlich shreds Eric Holder over his 'important (hit) piece' on AG Barr
- Kimberley Strassel finds one line buried in IG report 'that is central to everything' and must be answered