The mogul has been a supporter of the Occupy movement since its inception. He’s made it clear to the protesters that he’s one of them. So why’s he still pimping out his RushCard? The prepaid credit card, which is aimed at low-income consumers, is replete with hidden fees. What gives, UncleRUSH? Why do you want to keep the people down?
- Ana Navarro shocked to learn 51 percent of Americans approve of a lying, partisan, infantile excuse for a president
- 'Shill for China': World Health Organization official's reaction to question about Taiwan speaks VOLUMES (none of them good)
- The memo has been sent! NY Times takes the Joe Lockhart approach in report about Dr. Birx and Trump
- 'Hope Xi sees this, bro'! Chris Hayes says US 'quite literally doing worse job' of containing coronavirus than any other country (and people have thoughts)
- Oh REALLY? CNN's report about what the US gov't was warned about '10 times in a 13-year span' kicks Obama & Biden right under the bus