The mogul has been a supporter of the Occupy movement since its inception. He’s made it clear to the protesters that he’s one of them. So why’s he still pimping out his RushCard? The prepaid credit card, which is aimed at low-income consumers, is replete with hidden fees. What gives, UncleRUSH? Why do you want to keep the people down?
- Great, now Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has a beef with Chuck Todd over her concentration camp comments
- Democratic staffer who doxxed GOP senators during Kavanaugh hearing sentenced to prison
- Iran reportedly shot down a U.S. drone in international airspace
- Blue-check comedian OK's racial slur against black columnist who testified against reparations
- 'Apologize for what?': Looks like Cory Booker won't be getting that apology from Joe Biden