The mogul has been a supporter of the Occupy movement since its inception. He’s made it clear to the protesters that he’s one of them. So why’s he still pimping out his RushCard? The prepaid credit card, which is aimed at low-income consumers, is replete with hidden fees. What gives, UncleRUSH? Why do you want to keep the people down?
- In possibly the weakest defensive fact-check WaPo's Josh Rogin is ratioed for resorting to semantics regarding Hunter Biden military discharge
- 'I didn't see this coming': Black Proud Boys members respond to Joe Biden calling them white supremacists
- Joe Biden dodges reporter's question about packing the Supreme Court because to answer would be 'playing Trump's game'
- PRIORITIES: Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot's Corona Destroyer outfit is 'the cringiest thing I've ever seen'
- BUSTED: Sen. Tom Cotton caught Mazie Hirono admitting the real reason Democrats oppose ACB on SCOTUS (watch)