Booker Tease Washington: Democrat Senator Flirts With Possible 2028 Presidential Run
Middle Man: Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear Wants Voters to Know He’s Not the...
Irish Band U2 Release Song 'American Obituary' Honoring Renee Good
Detroit Police Officer and Sergeant Face Firing for Breaking Policy and Tipping Off...
America Owns Hockey: US Women Win OT Gold, Leave Canada Spiraling and Seething
Absentee Mom's Illegal Stay Leads to Daughter's Disney Visit Ending in 4-Month ICE...
Renee Good Memorial Burned in Fiery but Mostly Peaceful Incident
Absurd Tara Palmeri Goes Nuclear: Accuses Michael Tracey of Being Paid to Smear...
Wife of Illegal Who Killed Georgia Teacher Says What Happened, Happened
WaPo: Some Say Atlantic Story ‘Felt Misleading’ Once They Learned It Was Made...
Elmo Wishes Ramadan Mubarak to All of His Friends
Brian Stelter: ABC News Has Admirably Insulated The View From Equal Time Rules
China's 'Killer Robots' Terrify Americans on X — Until Everyone Realizes It's Just...
WaPo: Dancers Reenact Shootings of Renee Good and Alex Pretti in Front of...
Bodies Buried at Epstein Ranch? New Mexico Allegedly Opens Disturbing Probe

Cable sent to Hillary Clinton warned Benghazi consulate couldn't withstand attack; Citizens demand answers; Updated: Video added

Unbelievable. That’s right, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was warned nearly a month prior to the deadly attack on our consulate in Benghazi that it was surrounded by Islamist militias.

Advertisement

https://twitter.com/Interradeserta/status/264007841847861249

But, wait, there’s more. The Obama administration was also warned that the consulate would not be able to defend itself during an attack.

The lapdog media is, of course, continuing to bury the Obama administration’s Benghazi bones. Except for Fox News, who has diligently been the lone voice looking for answers.

https://twitter.com/Farm_123/status/263976923254886401

More from the Fox News exclusive:

Summarizing an Aug. 15 emergency meeting convened by the U.S. Mission in Benghazi, the Aug. 16 cable marked “SECRET” said that the State Department’s senior security officer, also known as the RSO, did not believe the consulate could be protected.

“RSO (Regional Security Officer) expressed concerns with the ability to defend Post in the event of a coordinated attack due to limited manpower, security measures, weapons capabilities, host nation support, and the overall size of the compound,” the cable said.

According to a review of the cable addressed to the Office of the Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Emergency Action Committee was also briefed “on the location of approximately ten Islamist militias and AQ training camps within Benghazi … these groups ran the spectrum from Islamist militias, such as the QRF Brigade and Ansar al-Sharia, to ‘Takfirist thugs.’” Each U.S. mission has a so-called Emergency Action Committee that is responsible for security measures and emergency planning.

Advertisement

Appalling. They were given advance warning that an attack could happen and that the consulate would not be able to defend itself.

And did nothing.

Then lied after an attack did, in fact, happen. For weeks. Blaming a video and demonizing free speech, while flanked by the coffins of the four Americans killed in the attack. Then, when questioned last week about the emails that showed the Obama administration knew it was a terrorist attack within hours, Secretary Clinton giggled.

Americans aren’t laughing. Americans won’t let the Obama administration, and its lapdogs, sweep it all under the rug. They want answers and they are angry.

Advertisement

https://twitter.com/Shaughn_A/status/263994215862788096

Some are using #7HoursofHell to express their outrage.

https://twitter.com/1_Eagle/status/264015845259358208

And where is the Secretary of State?

https://twitter.com/canb0nly1/status/263887088053796864

https://twitter.com/freedommom2012/status/264013546583638016

Huh. Sorry, Hillary Clinton and President Obama: You can’t hide. We, the people, won’t let you.

Advertisement

https://twitter.com/twwarnick/status/263974260517793792

Updated: Video of Fox News’ report of the damning classified memo:

Join the conversation as a VIP Member

Recommended

Trending on Twitchy Videos

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement