Absentee Mom's Illegal Stay Leads to Daughter's Disney Visit Ending in 4-Month ICE...
Renee Good Memorial Burned in Firey but Mostly Peaceful Incident
Absurd Tara Palmeri Goes Nuclear: Accuses Michael Tracey of Being Paid to Smear...
Wife of Illegal Who Killed Georgia Teacher Says What Happened, Happened
WaPo: Some Say Atlantic Story ‘Felt Misleading’ Once They Learned It Was Made...
Elmo Wishes Ramadan Mubarak to All of His Friends
Brian Stelter: ABC News Has Admirably Insulated The View From Equal Time Rules
China's 'Killer Robots' Terrify Americans on X — Until Everyone Realizes It's Just...
WaPo: Dancers Reenact Shootings of Renee Good and Alex Pretti in Front of...
Bodies Buried at Epstein Ranch? New Mexico Allegedly Opens Disturbing Probe
President Trump to Obama: You Just Gave Classified Info on Aliens – Big...
'Insanity'! Here Are Some of NYC Mayor Mamdani's Spending Priorities (While Slashing the...
GOP WIN! Virginia Judge Grants Temporary Restraining Order Against Democrats' Illegal Gerr...
Stunning and BRAVE: Reason Sen Chris Van Hollen Gives for Skipping Trump's SOTU...
Something DISGUSTING Is Happening in NYC and the Socialist Mayor Is to Blame

REPORT: YouTuber alerted the FBI about Nikolas Cruz in September 2017

It appears that Marjory Stoneman Douglas HS shooter Nikolas Cruz was known to the FBI as a threat back in September 2017 thanks to a YouTuber who alerted law enforcement over a comment left on a video:

Advertisement

From BuzzFeed:

Last fall, a Mississippi bail bondsman and frequent YouTube vlogger noticed an alarming comment left on one of his videos. “I’m going to be a professional school shooter,” said a user named Nikolas Cruz.

The YouTuber, 36-year-old Ben Bennight, alerted the FBI, emailing a screenshot of the comment to the bureau’s tips account. He also flagged the comment to YouTube, which removed it from the video.

Agents with the bureau’s Mississippi field office got back to him “immediately,” Bennight said, and conducted an in-person interview the following day, on Sept. 25.

“They came to my office the next morning and asked me if I knew anything about the person,” Bennight told BuzzFeed News. “I didn’t. They took a copy of the screenshot and that was the last I heard from them.”

FBI agents contacted Bennight again Wednesday, after a 19-year-old named Nikolas Cruz allegedly opened fire at a Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in south Florida, killing at least 17 people.

Advertisement

The rest here.

The YouTuber, Ben Bennight, posted a video yesterday saying the FBI “just left my house”:

And it sounds like Cruz’s emotional and mental issues were well known as well:

The Broward County Sheriff reported last night that Cruz had been kicked out of Douglas HS last year:

Advertisement

Cruz reportedly purchased his rifle legally:

***

Related:

Join the conversation as a VIP Member

Recommended

Trending on Twitchy Videos

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement