Not a Happy Halloween for Harry Reid with this scary Senate forecast:
And Dem readers aren’t happy:
Here is Silver’s analysis on the likelihood of Repubicans winning the Senate seat on a state-by-state basis:
1. Montana (99.8 percent chance of a GOP win)
2. South Dakota (99 percent)
3. West Virginia (98 percent)
4. Arkansas (90 percent chance)
5. Louisiana (77 percent chance)
6. Colorado (75 percent chance)
7. Iowa (67 percent chance)
8. Alaska (67 percent chance)
9. North Carolina (32 percent chance)
10. New Hampshire (17 percent chance)
Full Twitchy coverage of Nate Silver here.
To change your comments display name, click here.