It should be one of those irrelevant questions that would never come up during a campaign, but Donald Trump did cite The Bible as his favorite book at a campaign stop. Don’t ask him his favorite verse, though.
- 'We're in the endgame NOW': Brian Cates' thread details how it's about to get REAL this week and it AIN'T good for Biden
- All the REEE! Peggy Noonan's brutally HONEST piece about 'frivolous' Kamala Harris enrages the Left (especially Soledad O'Brien)
- Kamala Harris attempts to dodge 'most liberal senator' label, journo calls her out
- 'Yikes!' Joe Biden asks if we want 4 more years of a president named 'George' (as Jill provides multiple verbal assists)
- Historically illiterate Smirnoff gets fact-checked on the vital role of alcohol, the Founding Fathers and our republic