As Twitchy reported, former Attorney General Eric “Contempt of Congress” Holder was honored today with yet another going away ceremony. In February, a teary-eyed President Obama claimed that, thanks to Holder’s efforts, “America has become a better country.” Not to be outdone, the president’s senior advisor Valerie Jarrett chimed in, tweeting that Holder had bent the arc of the universe during his tenure.
- 'I will attend your trial and sentencing': CIA alumnus responds to John Brennan's tweet
- 'OMG'! Rep. Matt Gaetz shows Dem counsel's 'pee tape' tweet at impeachment hearing and destroys 'nonpartisan investigator' spin
- What happened to bribery? Dems to charge Trump with abuse of power and obstruction of Congress
- Chief CNN hall monitor Brian Stelter is not about to take Fox News' promotion of Bill Hemmer lying down
- Bad take: CNN's Chris Cillizza says Monday's impeachment hearing was 'unwatchable'