As Twitchy reported, former Attorney General Eric “Contempt of Congress” Holder was honored today with yet another going away ceremony. In February, a teary-eyed President Obama claimed that, thanks to Holder’s efforts, “America has become a better country.” Not to be outdone, the president’s senior advisor Valerie Jarrett chimed in, tweeting that Holder had bent the arc of the universe during his tenure.
- Wrong AGAIN: Brit Hume uses the WHO to decimate the Left's highly politicized, virtue-signaling narrative about wearing masks
- 'All the authorities seem frozen': Howard Dean calls out Dem Mayor Jacob Frey over Minneapolis riots
- Blue check encouraging rioters to destroy property EPITOME of privilege and Twitter bias all wrapped up in 1 craptacular tweet
- It appears President Trump just challenged Twitter to take action against the official White House account; UPDATED
- Most MSNBC thing ever?! MSNBC reporter claiming Minneapolis riots 'not generally speaking unruly' accidentally hilarious (watch)