As Twitchy reported, former Attorney General Eric “Contempt of Congress” Holder was honored today with yet another going away ceremony. In February, a teary-eyed President Obama claimed that, thanks to Holder’s efforts, “America has become a better country.” Not to be outdone, the president’s senior advisor Valerie Jarrett chimed in, tweeting that Holder had bent the arc of the universe during his tenure.
- Never loses his COOL: Byron York takes on troll-horde debating Senate Republicans calling Hunter Biden and/or the whistleblower
- 'Pathetic'! Just when you thought the Dems' impeachment trial arguments couldn't get more desperate and unhinged...
- 'Incredible'! Katie Pavlich notes irony in timing of Adam Schiff's slam on Trump for intelligence agency skepticism
- Lefty activist Adam Best slams the 'complete jerk' who got blown off by Elizabeth Warren after confronting her about student loan debt forgiveness
- Vox offers us plebs a glimpse inside the private celebrity Resistance Twitter club known as — we kid you not — 'the Decency Collective'