ISIS supporters are using the Twitter hashtag #AMessageFromISIStoUS to post some very graphic images and violent threats, but many Americans are doing their best to hijack the hashtag and send their own snarky message back to ISIS.
- Former CNN host Reza Aslan follows up on his threat to 'burn the entire f**king thing down' if ACB is confirmed
- Sen. Chuck Schumer says 'generations of unborn will suffer' if Amy Coney Barrett is confirmed
- Glorious ACB: Associate Justice Amy Coney Barrett confirmed by a 52-48 vote
- Joe Biden stumbles all over when asked about packing the court, staff escorts cameras out of the event
- Sen. Ben Sasse explains originalism to Sen. Ed Markey, who says it's 'just a fancy word for discrimination'