The last we’d checked on the Miami Dolphins’ Richie Incognito, he’d seemingly deleted his Twitter account, leaving followers with the cryptic message, “See you on the other side.” Monday, though, Incognito surfaced, and in an apologetic mood that continued into Tuesday.
- Retired Army officers remind chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff he's obligated by oath to remove President Trump from office; Jake Tapper retweets
- Washington Post fact-checks Trump campaign about Kamala Harris *calling* Joe Biden a racist
- NYT's Maggie Haberman: Joe Biden picked the one who dinged him hardest, which voters know is something President Trump would never do
- The New York Times describes VP pick Kamala Harris as 'a pragmatic moderate'; Ben Shapiro disagrees
- 'If and when': CNN's Chris Cillizza already has Kamala Harris picking out drapes for the Oval Office