The last we’d checked on the Miami Dolphins’ Richie Incognito, he’d seemingly deleted his Twitter account, leaving followers with the cryptic message, “See you on the other side.” Monday, though, Incognito surfaced, and in an apologetic mood that continued into Tuesday.
- Kristy Swanson shows Alyssa Milano she most certainly is not the boss after her pathetic attempt at slamming Jon Voight
- Blue-check feminist claims men only retweet women to 'mark their territory'
- Brian Stelter's excuse for praising Michael Avenatti 'is a steaming pile of bull'
- Patricia Arquette questions if Twitter is 'pushing right wing people'
- Obama WH photographer compares Donald Trump to a sumo wrestler