And don’t forget extortion, hostage-taking, and anarchy as well. And they laughed in September when Rep. Justin Amash suggested delaying the implementation of Obamacare would be doing the president a favor. And now, the administration itself says it will delay 2015 open enrollment for a month … right after the critical midterm elections.
- Beto O'Rourke's plan to 'defeat Trump in Texas' is not off to a very good start
- That was fast: The GOP has already turned that ridiculous Don Lemon segment into an ad
- Immigration judge who vowed not to leave while Trump is president leaves
- Jennifer Rubin's take on White House legal team is 'so stupid we're all dumber for having seen it'
- 'It's two names for the same job': Journo defends new Elizabeth Warren ad where she calls her dad a janitor