Oh, dear. That Twitter user isn’t alone. Others report getting sick after eating at the Golden Corral.

https://twitter.com/rachelgetmoney/status/277958480315420672

https://twitter.com/_AANGELLL/status/279302482251878401

https://twitter.com/_itsTheREALher/status/276864590346858497

If you all fell ill after eating at the old GC, chances are it was the Norovirus spread at the restaurant.

https://twitter.com/RobTheITguy/status/279295692781019136

That’s right. Nearly 200 people were struck ill after eating at a newly-opened Golden Corral in Casper, Wyoming.

Twitter users are not surprised. Some blame the dreaded chocolate waterfall. And others are just struck with the giggles.

https://twitter.com/VanGoGoGirly/status/279301745056837632

https://twitter.com/JohnRCangelosi/status/279295887367364608

Oh, noes.

Oh, honey. That wasn’t a perk.

Ssh. Don’t even think about it. Run away.

We wish a speedy recovery to those who were struck ill in Casper.

  • Rob Stevely

    Wonder how much is due to eating too much.

    • Ron Morisseau

      just look at the peoples profile pics that are complaining
      a bunch of fatties

  • Rob Stevely

    Wonder how much is due to eating too much.

  • brewerandpatriot

    Eating too much Grade E badger meat. The Corral would go out of business if they didn’t accept EBT cards.

  • mwill

    ive been to golden corral a bunch of time…never had a problem.

    • http://twitter.com/MDMorris_1707 Michael Morris

      It’s a franchised chain, right? I bet the health problems depend on who owns a particular location.

      I haven’t had any problem at the one in Kenner, LA.

    • http://twitter.com/MDMorris_1707 Michael Morris

      It’s a franchised chain, right? I bet the health problems depend on who owns a particular location.

      I haven’t had any problem at the one in Kenner, LA.

  • Right Wired

    Avoid any place that has a gravy fountain.

  • People Corporation

    Daughter took her kid through a brand new McDonalds last week, Kid threw up within the drive home. Turns out after tasting the orange juice was fermented. It can happen anywhere. Eat food with caution.