President Trump to Obama: You Just Gave Classified Info on Aliens – Big...
'Insanity'! Here Are Some of NYC Mayor Mamdani's Spending Priorities (While Slashing the...
GOP WIN! Virginia Judge Grants Temporary Restraining Order Against Democrats' Illegal Gerr...
Stunning and BRAVE: Reason Sen Chris Van Hollen Gives for Skipping Trump's SOTU...
Something DISGUSTING Is Happening in NYC and the Socialist Mayor Is to Blame
The Hand That Feeds: Commie Mamdani Wants to Take a Big Bite Out...
Pathetic: Democrats' Attempts to Blame COVID (Yes, Really) for Boeing Leaving Virginia Goe...
Trump Shatters Fake ‘Racism’ Smear
Hillary 'Replies Off to Avoid Ratioing' Clinton's Effort to Explain How Putin Feared...
HA! JD Vance Uses Lamestream Media to ZING Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez With HUMDINGER of...
Thirteen LIES: Another Reid Hoffman/Epstein Bombshell Just DROPPED and WOOF, This One's a...
Jon Ossoff Goes Full Hillary and Says Trump Getting Elected Twice Signifies a...
Sick of Democrat Rule? Chicago Bears Bailing on Chicago and Mayor Brandon Johnson...
Democrat DISASTER --> Major Corporation Flees VA in Just 30 Days Under Governor...
Every Anti-ICE, Pro-Illegal Alien Dem Should Be Made to Comment on This Short...

It looks like Hillary Clinton will have to face Patricia Smith at the Las Vegas #debate

According to a new report out this morning from Yahoo News, Donald Trump has invited Patricia Smith — whose son was killed in the 2012 terror attack in Benghazi — to attend the third and final presidential debate in Las Vegas on Wednesday:

Advertisement

“This will be ugly” says the totally independent producer from MSNBC.

An excerpt from Yahoo:

Donald Trump invited the mother of a Benghazi victim to sit in a prominent position at the next debate.

Pat Smith, the mother of a State Department IT consultant who was killed in the 2012 Benghazi terrorist attacks, is planning to accept the Republican nominee’s invitation to the debate, which will be held Wednesday night in Las Vegas.

During a Monday interview at her home in San Diego, Smith told Yahoo News that the Trump campaign reached out to her earlier that day and invited her to the debate. The Trump campaign confirmed the invitation.

If you recall, Ms. Smith gave a powerful speech at the RNC in Cleveland back in July when she said that she blames “Hillary Clinton personally for the death” of her son:

Advertisement

***

Related:

‘I blame Hillary Clinton!’ At RNC, mother of Benghazi victim Sean Smith pulls no punches

PolitiFact examines Patricia Smith’s RNC speech; Would Hillary’s claim have been an ‘intentional lie’?

 

Join the conversation as a VIP Member

Recommended

Trending on Twitchy Videos