The makers of Tequila Avión have enlisted new celebrity sensation “Carlos Danger,” known to some as New York mayoral hopeful Anthony Weiner, to help promote their product. A banner being flown over the beach today addresses Mr. Danger directly and urges him to “text responsibly” — after enjoying some tequila, of course. What else would Carlos Danger drink?
- 'Hope Dems run on this'! Ca. Dem Party regional director says rural white Americans are just 'not grateful enough'; UPDATED
- 'Well done!' Richard Grenell had a question after Angela Merkel expressed 'solidarity' with AOC and her 'squad'
- Journalism! Washington Post analyzes the toll on nature Trump-branded plastic straws could take
- 'FFS just stop!' The Nation enters 'desperate race against the NY Times' to serve up the wokest Apollo 11 hot take
- Mueller's report didn't deliver, but the Resistance remains convinced #MuellerIsComing for Trump (with help from Hollywood lefties)