Perhaps the most egregious situation is in New York State, where Governor Andrew Cuomo will not get behind Jessica’s Law. Cuomo does not seem to care about the safety of children; in fact, he’s behind a proposed new law that would allow abortions in New York to be performed at any time for pretty much any reason. That means if a 12-year-old girl goes in for an abortion, New York will not investigate how the girl got pregnant.
Looks like actress and outspoken Republican voter Stacey Dash was watching.
Dash also shared a new blog post on motherhood:
“It saddens me that being a wife and mother has been down graded and trivialized,” she wrote. “It no longer carries the sanctity and honor it once did. Which is why we are going to Hell in a hand basket.”
- Stacey Dash would like a new president for her birthday; Obama supporters lash out
- Actress Stacey Dash tweets photo with Paul Ryan, lefties spew venom
- Stacey Dash casts vote for Romney; Vicious Left says ‘Die bitch,’ ‘hope you get shot Uncle Tom’
- Stacey Dash on debate: ‘Well done, Governor. Godspeed’; Left responds with slurs, death wishes
- Vile: Racist Obama supporters call Stacey Dash ‘house negro,’ ‘Uncle Tom,’ ‘Oreo’
- Civility alert: Obama supporters urge Stacey Dash to kill herself; Update: Deleted tweet