UK Police Handcuff University Student Who’d Been Stabbed and Later Died After Claim...
'You Are Not Alone': Creator Behind Genius Spencer Pratt Ads Shares Latest and...
Roseanne Barr Says This Dan Bongino Post Added 15 Years to Her Life
Jasmine Crockett’s Dem Party Ditched Her for James Talarico, Now Rants About GOP...
Variety: Stephen Colbert’s Push Into Politics May Have Hurt the Late-Night Format
Report: ‘Bloodbath’ Brewing at NPR Over Federal Funding Cuts
Champagne Communist Hasan Piker Actively Lies to Broke Fans That More Taxes Will...
Seth Abramson Says the Insurrection Never Ended and the Christofascists Won't Stop
Secretary Rubio’s Spanish Video Exposes the Lie: Cuba’s Blackouts Are Made in Havana,...
Taylor Lorenz Declares DoorDash a Necessity Because Zoomers Lack 'Capacity' to Cook
The Love Fest is Over: Ganja Grandma vs. Governor Spanberger in Virginia Pot...
Sen. Patty Murray Butthurt That IRS Is Banned From Investigating Trump Over Past...
‘Bureaucratic Barriers’: LA Mayor Karen Bass Says Her Promise to End Homelessness Hit...
Chris Murphy: If You Lead a Campaign Against Powerful Pedophiles, You Get Drummed...
Bernie Sanders Sounds Like a Defense Attorney for Communist Cuba and Indicted Regime...

Hush money? CNN has reportedly offered Chris Cuomo $9 million not to go through with lawsuit, but will that shut him up?

Remember this intriguing scoop about Chris Cuomo in the wake of Jeff Zucker’s resignation from CNN?

Advertisement

Our interest was officially piqued.

And then yesterday, we learned that CNN’s investigation had reportedly revealed that Zucker and his lady friend Allison Gollust had not only orchestrated Chris Cuomo’s interviews with Gollust’s former boss and then-Governor Andrew Cuomo, but that they had coached Andrew Cuomo for his COVID briefings.

Guy Benson quipped “no wonder Chris is suing”:

Yes, well, about that …

More:

Fired CNN anchor Chris Cuomo, who was hoping to secure an $18 million lump sum payout following his departure last year, has been told to set his sights lower, with him unlikely to receive anything more than around $9 million from the cable news network.

AT&T, CNN’s parent company, is said to be in negotiations to reach a deal that would see the fired anchor receive half of the $18million he had been vying for before Jeff Zucker’s unexpected resignation Wednesday.

Chris was to looking to get paid out for the remainder of his contract, but Zucker was sticking firm and refusing, arguing that he brought the network into disrepute.

However, Zucker’s sudden exit after nine years as CNN’s leader means the goalposts have now shifted once again.

Advertisement

It’s like a soap opera!

Whatever Chris Cuomo has on Zucker — and, by extension, CNN — must be pretty bad.

We can’t help but wonder, though, how long Chris Cuomo’s grace period for CNN will last, particularly if he’s only getting half the payout he was asking for.

If it does, it can’t happen soon enough. Hell hath no fury like a Cuomo scorned.

Hey, if we have to keep the interrogation light on CNN, we’ll do it. For America.

Advertisement

Join the conversation as a VIP Member

Recommended

Trending on Twitchy Videos

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement