It was a day ending in “y,” so it was time for more absurdity from Media Matters’ Oliver Willis. The groans turned into snickers when this Twitter user issued an awesome smack-down.
Perhaps Willis should heed his own words. Maybe he’d then stop calling Alveda King “nutty.”
Nutty. Because she’s pro-life.
Read up on Margaret Sanger, toots. Remember, she wanted to stop the “multiplication of the unfit” and all. Since we are givers, we will help you out. Start here:
- Cecile Richards loves ‘Jeopardy!’ Sanger shout-out; Pro-life activists disgusted
- #Roe40Chat: Hashtag hijack of sickening and racist Roe v. Wade celebrations
- Sick moral bankruptcy: Racist Touré: ‘Girls, get your abortions now in case GOP wins’
- Black pro-lifers to protest at DNC
- Margaret Sanger: old-skool eugenicist, Obama’s hero
- ‘To Stop the Multiplication of the Unfit’