Adam Carolla Blasts Chris Cuomo After Ex-CNN Host Tells Him to Stop Sharing...
Black Socialist Elijah Manley Seeks Primary Win Over Debbie Wasserman Schultz Because She’...
DNC Passes Resolution to Abolish ICE, Ensuring Dem Presidential Candidate Will Be Pro-Ille...
Pope Leo XIV Urgently Calls for the International Community to Advance the Two-State...
Messages Scrawled on Aircraft Flap by Service Members Show No Morale, Says Iranian...
Man Stumped That MAGA Supported Kyle Rittenhouse but Condemned Alex Pretti
White Folks Decide to Embrace the Nickname 'Mayonnaise Militia'
Here's What WaPo's Infallible Fact-Checker Was Saying About Eric Swalwell and Fang Fang...
Ex-Trump Lawyer Tells Mehdi Hasan He's Not Sure American Democracy Survives 2026 Midterms
Team Abdul El-Sayed Member Thinks Mike Rogers' Campaign Has the Aesthetics of a...
CNN Reports on US Navy Destroyer That Spent Four Days Without Power Last...
Abdul El-Sayed Says Not Being Able to Pronounce His Name Is Not the...
DSA-Welcomer Hakeem Jeffries Says He’s Against Defunding Police, Open Borders, and Abolish...
Trump Brutally Takes Down CNN Reporter (AND Jon Ossoff) for Pushing Dem's Smear...
'I'm Your Huckleberry': James O'Keefe Calls Out MN Media After He Exposed BLATANT...
Premium

45th president's statement on the rapid demise of CNN+ is classic Trump

Earlier today CNN was forced to publish the obituary for the cable net’s premium service CNN+:

CNN+, the streaming service that was hyped as one of the most significant developments in the history of CNN, will shut down on April 30, just one month after it launched.

CNN+ customers “will receive prorated refunds of subscription fees,” the company said.

The decision was made by new management after CNN’s former parent company, WarnerMedia, merged with Discovery to form Warner Bros. Discovery earlier this month.

The prior management team’s vision for CNN+ runs counter to Warner Bros. Discovery CEO David Zaslav’s plan to house all of the company’s brands under one streaming service. Some CNN+ programming may eventually live on through that service. Other programming will shift to CNN’s main television network.

The launch of CNN+ was “hyped as one of the most significant developments in the history of CNN” — and it was CNN doing the hyping.

Former President Donald Trump delivered once again as only he can, and his statement even got in a swipe at former Fox News host Chris Wallace, who left to join CNN+:

OUCH:

Congratulations to CNN+ on their decision to immediately FOLD for a lack of ratings, or viewers in any way, shape, or form. It was like an empty desert out there despite spending hundreds of millions of dollars and the hiring of low-rated Chris Wallace, a man who tried so hard to be his father, Mike, but lacked the talent and whatever else is necessary to be a star. In any event, it’s just one more piece of CNN and Fake News that we don’t have to bother with anymore!

Now all CNN can do is hope that Trump runs for president again to help salvage their dismal ratings, especially now that CNN+ is kaput.

Obama’s supposed fight against “disinformation” is ironic and laughable.

That really could depend on the success of Elon Musk’s bid to buy it.

Recommended

Trending on Twitchy Videos

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement