AOC Holds Up a Jar of Georgia 'Drinking Water' Polluted by a Nearby...
Foolhardy Flashback: Stephen Colbert’s Late-Night Exit Is Here, Check Out His 2020 TDS...
Dem Insists Trump Didn’t Win Those Swing States, Blames Elon Musk and Malware
DNC Autopsy Goes Wrong: Democrat Moskowitz Says the Party Is a Botched Corpse
Third Chief of Staff Out: Fetterman’s Shift to Sanity Triggers DC Staff Revolt
Bruce Springsteen Says Stephen Colbert Lost His Show Because the President Can’t Take...
Jimmy Kimmel Urges Viewers Never to Turn On CBS Ever Again (After Colbert...
Gen Z vs. Gen X War Over Lunches Continues: PB&J Is 'What They...
'Because You Never Know When the Last One Is': Kyle Busch Passes Away...
Mastermind Behind $250 Million Feeding Our Future Scam Sentenced; Rep. Ilhan Omar Speechle...
Maine Senate Dem Candidate Graham Platner: Time Magazine's Latest Nazi-Chic Cover Boy
Hostin, We Have a Problem: Sunny Lies on The View, Claims BLM Riots...
Let Us All Join Brian Stelter In Mourning Over One Less Hour of...
Minnesota Fraud Defendant 'On the Run' After Jumping From Fourth Story Balcony to...
Majority Leader John Thune Announces Senate Will Go Home Until June

Obama official announces Israel has agreed not to strike Iran until at least September

Seriously? WTF? American Thinker:

Apparently, Netanyahu consented, although he probably agreed because Israel wasn’t planning an attack before then anyway.

YNet News:

Israel will only strike Iranian nuclear facilities in September or after the United States presidential elections in November, a White House official told the British Sunday Times newspaper after a meeting between Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and US President Barack Obama last week.

According to the report, Obama has taken Israel’s warnings about a possible strike in Iran very seriously. The Washington source added that the president “might visit in the summer to reassure the Israelis that the US commitment to defend Israel is unshakable and thus thwart a possible autumn attack.”

Obama insisted that any attack on Iran should be postponed until after the US presidential elections in November, possibly even until next spring. The source revealed that Netanyahu consented to delaying a strike, but wished to know until when. “The question is how much time,” he reportedly said.

The White House source added that Netanyahu presented a number of demands Iran must fulfill in order to avoid an Israeli attack, including transferring 150 kilograms (330 pounds) of enriched uranium to a third party, stopping the enrichment process at the Fordow site near Qom and ceasing any further enrichment beyond the 3.5% required for power generation.

The source reported that Israel’s National Security Advisor Yaakov Amidror presented US administration and military officials with new intelligence data about Iran’s nuclear program. The findings included “Project 111,” a project to develop an intercontinental ballistic missile warhead and conduct large-scale high-explosive experiments, the Sunday Times reported. Amidror also noted that a Russian expert in Tehran had been involved for the past six years in helping develop Iran’s nuclear program.

Iran will never agree to any of those stipulations which should make Bibi’s decision a little easier.

Advertisement

Even if Netanyahu consented, why would anyone from the Obama administration announce this information? Unless it’s a ruse meant to provide cover for Israel—and I very much doubt that it is—this person ought to be identified, thrown out of office, and perhaps prosecuted. But we all know that the Obama administration is only interested in prosecuting leaks that don’t serve their purposes, don’t we?

Join the conversation as a VIP Member

Recommended

Trending on Twitchy Videos

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement