Dem Abdul El-Sayed Panders to Black Voters by Claiming He’s African Since His...
Jessica Tarlov Says Vindman’s Defeat Signals End of Dem ‘Superheroes’ of Trump’s First...
Indecision 2028: Reporter Stumps Dem Gov. Gavin Newsom With ‘Would You Be a...
UK 'Asylum-Seekers' Being Handed Booklets Teaching Them That Women Are for More Than...
Bill Kristol: It’s Perfectly Legitimate to Ask What Job Natalie Harp Is Doing...
Diminutive Commie Cut Down to Size: Scott Bessent Takes Robert Reich Down a...
Maggie Haberman Calls Trump Aide Natalie Harp a ‘Human Binkie’
Judge Blocks Trump Administration's Plan to Move FBI Out of Hoover Building
“Tails Between Their Legs: Harry and Meghan’s Shock Move Back to the UK...
Trump Administration Cuts $3 Billion in Refundable Tax Credits for Illegal Aliens
NYT Speaks With Six People to Find Out What 'Sylphlike' Natalie Harp Actually...
Moderation Operation: Is Dem Jessica Tarlov AOC’s One-Woman PR Rep? Sure Seems Like...
Abdul El-Sayed Notes That Jesus Was Considered a Radical in His Time Too
Florida Squeeze: MS NOW’s Morning Joe Crew Fawn Over Latest Democrat DSA Darling...
Daily Beast and Rosie O'Donnell Think an Iranian Assassination Plot Is Enough to...

Alec Baldwin reportedly suing crew members on 'Rust' set for giving him a loaded gun

Earlier this year, actor Alec Baldwin reportedly said that lawsuits against him after the accidental shooting on the “Rust” movie set were motivated by money:

Advertisement

Fast forward to several months, and Baldwin is reportedly now suing people who were on the set of his movie:

From the NY Post:

Alec Baldwin filed a lawsuit against several crew members of “Rust” on Friday for providing him with the loaded gun that he fired on set, killing cinematographer Halyna Hutchins last year.

Baldwin, who is awaiting a decision on whether he’ll face criminal charges in the shooting, accused the movie’s armorer and first assistant director, among others, of negligence in a cross-complaint following a lawsuit filed against him last year by script supervisor Mamie Mitchell.

Baldwin’s attorney, Luke Nikas, said the crew members did not maintain safety on the New Mexico film set.

Advertisement

Didn’t Baldwin initially say that he never pulled the trigger?

Actor Adam Baldwin weighed in this way:

More:

But it certainly appears that he’s trying to blame others for his own negligence. Also Alec Baldwin was the movie’s executive producer, meaning the people he’s suing were his employees, so we’re not quite sure how that will shake out legally.

Advertisement

Baldwin has some serious stones, that’s for sure.

***

Related:

Video released by the Santa Fe Sheriff’s Office shows Alec Baldwin with his finger on the trigger during a rehearsal

Alec Baldwin fumes at lawsuits he says are targeted at ‘deep-pocket litigants’

Alec Baldwin threatens to find Twitter rando who thinks he did worse than choke a Secret Service agent

***

Editor’s Note: Republican voters deserve answers and accountability for the failed red wave.

Join Twitchy VIP and support our effort to tell the truth. Use the promo code VIPWEEK to get 45% off a VIP membership!

Join the conversation as a VIP Member

Recommended

Trending on Twitchy Videos

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement