The California Prison Board released a photo of the now-77-year-old convicted murderer in advance of his parole hearing. He and his cult followers murdered actress Sharon Tate and six others in a 1969 killing spree.
- BINGO! John Stossel unloads on Chicago Teacher's Union group that returned from Venezuela with high praise
- Chris Evans awakens from eight-year nap to speculate about what would've happened if Obama had held delusions of grandeur like Trump
- 'Should we gas them?' The Economist laments that more poor people are eating meat because it's 'bad news for the environment'
- Salon hot take: Republicans think birth control is bad and women shouldn't be able to get it
- Beto O'Rourke doesn't differentiate between legal and illegal immigrants, but he wants you to know they prepare your food [photo]