March is Women’s History Month. So, naturally, the Democrats are shining a spotlight on our first female president:
Because of course.
Way to go, indeed. We all know how much President Obama has done for women:
- For shame: Women, Obama literally reduced you to sum of your #LadyParts; ‘Vote like lady parts depend on it’; Update: Campaign yanks e-card from site, claims ‘not properly reviewed’
- President Obama holds rally for women, shamelessly panders to their ladyparts — again
- With laser-like focus on Romney’s ‘binders full of women,’ Obama ignores White House pay gap
- Good news, lady (parts)! Sexist Obama says you are qualified for women’s work, like teaching
- Rachel Campos-Duffy: Team Obama ‘acts like women can only think from the waist down’
- Libs up in arms over male GOP committee chairs ignore Obama’s War on Women
- White House pic: Boys rule, girls drool! Obama keeps women out of inner circle; Update: WH releases ‘hey, guys, he totally loves women’ photo
- Hey, feminists! What’s with Obama’s binders full of under-the-bus women?
- So @BarackObama wants to #RaiseTheWage for women? Here’s a suggestion for him