Well, now that Mitt’s finished saying nice things about President Obama, maybe he’ll be highlighting the good points of rivals in his own party.
- Glorious ACB: Associate Justice Amy Coney Barrett confirmed by a 52-48 vote
- Sen. Chuck Schumer says 'generations of unborn will suffer' if Amy Coney Barrett is confirmed
- Joe Biden stumbles all over when asked about packing the court, staff escorts cameras out of the event
- Reminder: Beau Willimon and friends are shutting this country down if Amy Coney Barrett is confirmed
- Sen. Ben Sasse explains originalism to Sen. Ed Markey, who says it's 'just a fancy word for discrimination'