Joe Biden is the President of the United States, and as such, it is ultimately his responsibility to stand up and address the border crisis directly. Of course, he hasn’t really done that to any noticeable extent. It seems that he prefers to dispatch his tongue-tied mouthpiece Karine Jean-Pierre to deal with that issue on his behalf.
And she really, really sucks at it.
- Karine Jean-Pierre following discovery of truckload of dead migrants: ‘The fact of the matter is the border is closed’
- Biden spox Karine Jean-Pierre blames Texas Gov. Greg Abbott for ‘chaos and confusion at the border’
- Karine Jean-Pierre explains why Texas busing illegals to DC and the federal gov’t flying them around the country is ‘very different’
- Peter Doocy triggers Karine Jean-Pierre over small border towns being expected to take care of illegal immigrants
- WATCH: Karine Jean-Pierre likens Greg Abbott and Ron DeSantis to human smugglers for drawing attention to border crisis
Perhaps Karine’s boss would like to step in and take over the discussion now. Of course, he’d have to explain a few things first. Like what’s been stopping him all this time from heading down to border towns. See, as the RNC recalls, less than a year ago, Biden said that he hadn’t really spent any time at the border as president because he just didn’t really have the time. So inquiring minds would like to know how that works when he’s spent so much time vacationing at his Delaware beach house and whatnot:
OCTOBER 21, 2021: Biden said he hasn't visited the border because he hasn’t “had a whole hell of a lot of time.”
Since then, Biden has spent 141 days on vacation. pic.twitter.com/mqxgWGgrfb
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) September 21, 2022
Nice work if you can get it.
Biden treats the presidency like a part time fast food job. https://t.co/CHM3AO4D4q
— Banana Republic Pooch (@boldercoffee) September 22, 2022
He dosent care https://t.co/JDBN7puTqb
— David Obrien (@Dobnbr1) September 22, 2022
He certainly doesn’t seem to care. Of course, it’s entirely possible that he’s spent so much time on vacation because his family and handlers have decided it’s best to keep him out of the spotlight and away from the microphone.
Though that doesn’t really make us feel any better.
To change your comments display name, click here.