It was a day ending in “y,” so it was time for more absurdity from Media Matters’ Oliver Willis. The groans turned into snickers when this Twitter user issued an awesome smack-down.
Everyone would then become a Republican RT @owillis things would be so much better if america took a month off and read 2-3 history books.
— Jacob Perry (@jacobperry) August 28, 2013
Perhaps Willis should heed his own words. Maybe he’d then stop calling Alveda King “nutty.”
andrea tantaros upset mlk's nutty anti-choice niece alveda king didnt speak at todays event, because #thefive lol
— Oliver Willis (@owillis) August 28, 2013
Nutty. Because she’s pro-life.
Read up on Margaret Sanger, toots. Remember, she wanted to stop the “multiplication of the unfit” and all. Since we are givers, we will help you out. Start here:
- Cecile Richards loves ‘Jeopardy!’ Sanger shout-out; Pro-life activists disgusted
- #Roe40Chat: Hashtag hijack of sickening and racist Roe v. Wade celebrations
- Sick moral bankruptcy: Racist Touré: ‘Girls, get your abortions now in case GOP wins’
- Black pro-lifers to protest at DNC
- Margaret Sanger: old-skool eugenicist, Obama’s hero
- ‘To Stop the Multiplication of the Unfit’