The hilarity did ensue … and ensue:
- Pun-tastic! ‘Funniest reporter’ Janice Dean takes on Weiner, scores [pics]
- Slam! Dennis Miller makes key point about Weiner, Huma Abedin (Bonus: Nickname ideas)
- Disappointment in NY Post’s floppy Weiner performance turns out to be premature [photos]
- Snicker! ‘So wrong’: Fox News’ Julie Banderas is all Weiner-ed out, has Freudian slip
- Ha! Dem pervs help Monica Crowley pinpoint why ‘leftists are so exhausting’
- ‘Too easy!’ Drudge editor Joseph Curl suggests Weiner headlines; Twitter not soft on snark
- Before ‘Carlos Danger’: Check out rejected Weiner aliases that didn’t make the cut
- Huma speaks, but ‘Cubicle Guy’ steals spotlight at Weiner presser
- Anthony Weiner admits to seeking re-erection; Allegedly sexted as ‘Carlos Danger’
Will it end?
@baseballcrank got all the weiner jokes out of your system yet?
— Ronald Lockley (@lawyeron) July 24, 2013
Not if Twitter has anything to do with it!
@lawyeron Not even close.
— Dan McLaughlin (@baseballcrank) July 24, 2013
There are no more Weiner jokes. They're all used up. See what you have wrought, Twitter?
— Rick Sheridan (@RickSheridan) July 24, 2013
All used up? Oh no: Challenge accepted! We have faith that Twitter will continue to rise to the occasion and won’t go soft on snark.