Ryan Williams, spokesman for Mitt Romney’s campaign, couldn’t resist tweeting out a photo of an empty room 15 minutes before an appearance by rival candidate Rick Santorum. Not that he’s being mean-spirited or anything. It’s just a little friendly taunting, right?
- Just WOW: Sharyl Attkisson shares DISTURBING scoop about covering Clinton Whitewater and Vincent Foster's suicide
- THUD: Jim Acosta tries to jab GOP for tolerating Trump's 'attacks on McCain, Bushes and Romney,' trips HARD over MSM
- Forget a chicken in every pot! THIS Democratic pres. candidate wants to give every American $1000 a month (there's just 1 catch)
- Now, THAT'S a TWOFER! Brit Hume uses Brian Stelter's own 'fawning' over Dan Rather to DROP them both and it's PERFECT
- 'RIGHT?! It's crazy!' Ron Perlman's VILE swing at the Right about Nazism knocks Democrats right TF out