Not only is the school located in the closest thing to a sunny paradise you can find in the United States, but the University of South Florida is also going back to the Big Dance for the first time since 1992. Good on you, Bulls!
- 'This is called being a dbag': Social justice tool tries shaming Trump supporters for 'voting against their own best interests' and YEAH no
- Bill de Blasio, who never met a tax he didn't like, says to 'tax the rich' after NYT's story on Trump's tax returns
- 'This is not a reporter': PBS's Yamiche Alcindor describes how 'a lot of women' are looking at Amy Coney Barrett (here's the translation)
- Are you HIGH?! HuffPo journo super proud of Dems for 'not taking GOP bait' to go after ACB's religion and Tweeps have thoughts
- GOP spox Elizabeth Harrington drops a mega-thread exposing Dems' 'mail-in ballot scam'